Miami Vice Theme on Fringe

sredd

I agree when it comes to the difference in brain waves from hearing music styles like the Figaro that was playing prior to the Miami Vice Theme. I, myself, tend to stay still with these types of music as they are relaxing. But when upbeat music is being played, whether I like it or not, I usually find myself moving to the beat.Hey SREDD....Is Fringe on Cable??(Believe it or not, I have NEVER heard of this program before, but like all these Sci-Fi programs, as they usually keep me on the edge of my seat....(although this particular episode was a bit CREEPY).This seems like a program that I could see myself watching.;)

It's on Fox' date=' Thursday nights. It's a really good show, and most of the episodes are creepy.[/quote']What time??( I think I have a NEW Show that I'll be watching on Thursday Nights.;)

I was given S1 on blu-ray as a gift a while back.My sister describes it as The X-Files little brother, with better visual efx. Haven't watched it yet though.