batman the dark knight

vice-girl

im watching this on tv right now,what are your opinions,i was the joker last carnival,exact the same costume,make-up everything,i did go to a bar with some friends then with the costume,there were people from everywhere.australia,america,everyone loved my costume specially the men :) a woman in a suit :D

Not my all time favorite comic book film, but definitely one of the BEST I've seen.Reminds me of what a great summer that was for those type of movies.Iron ManThe HulkHellboy II: The Golden ArmyTDK

in cinema the movie is even better' date='i need my own cinema at home :)[/quote'] Having seen TDK on opening weekend back then, I must agree.

great :thumbsup: i havent :hot: now i wish i had,everyone was talking about that movie and i thought...man whats so great about it?until i bought on blu ray,same with avatar everyone was like oh man its so great you need to see it,i saw it on big screen and i was like ?? this is it?whats so great about it? ?(

• 1 month later...

Well Christopher Nolan will return for his 3rd and final film in the franchise. Filming begins spring/summer 2011 and it will be set in New Orleans. Bale, Freeman, Oldman and Michael Caine also will be back for this one.