Anyone catch "The Event"?

aly 7

• Administrators

I'm into sci-fi but after last years "Flash Forward" I decided against it. I already watch too many other shows that I don't have time for.

• 2 weeks later...

William Russ is on this show...So is the leak in the department (can't think of his name off hand) from"Brothers Keeper",also appeared in"Prodigal Son"

William Russ is on this show...So is the leak in the department (can't think of his name off hand) from"Brothers Keeper"' date='also appeared in"Prodigal Son"[/quote'] Bill Smitrovich.Does he actually have a name in Prodigal Son or is he just a DEA agent? I don't remember. ?(

I think he did' date=' something like Scot or Scotty... at least Crockett certainly called him by the name. Scotty Wheeler, maybe? ?([/quote'] Scott Wheeler was in Brother's Keeper, I don't remember his name in Prodigal Son, if he had one since he's seen only for a short time. Doesn't matter, I'll watch the beginning of the ep again... and then fast forward to the "You belong to the city" segment!!! :)

Yeah, right... somehow I thought you meant "Brother's Keeper", my mistake. As for "Prodigal Son" - I don't really remember anything about him. One more case of using the same actor for different characters, I guess? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...