Some questions about "Buddies"

LNGLK

Queston 1:Crockett took away a gun from a man in the bar (from the one, who aimed it at his buddy), put it in his pocket and... departed. What did he do with it later? Question 2:What is this device in Robby's office? Looks like scales, someting like this we can see in the post-offices. But if this object is scales, what did Robbie weigh on them?! Eingefügtes Bild3. It's not a question, but Crockett & his buddy left the bar without paying:)

3. It's not a question' date=' but Crockett & his buddy left the bar without paying:)[/quote'] I think Crockett did that several times :D It's always bothering me :)

3. It's not a question' date=' but Crockett & his buddy left the bar without paying:)[/quote']Wasn't the bar owned by his buddy in that episode? ?(As for the other cases of "not paying" ... funny, but I've never really noticed. :o Guess I should be more attentive. Maybe they just kind of "omitted" this part with the intention not to overload the episode with unsignificant details? Like we should suppose that they (the cops) paid while we weren't watching them... ?(

Eingefügtes Bild3. It's not a question, but Crockett & his buddy left the bar without paying:)

When Crockett pulled out his gun, he said, "POLICE OFFICER!" He took the gun of the bad guy. My guess is that the guy could retrieve his gun by going to the police station and explaining the incident (which Crockett would have filed along with the date and place).The scale looks like on older doctor's scale that they use for patients to stand on to check thier weight. It's just been painted up, (like the little palm tree that has several different colors fainted on the leaves in his office) and used as a funky decorative piece.They may have left the bar (it was not offiliated with robbies place. nobody knew Robbie the owner, and the bar tender can not throw out the owner) without paying because they were thrown out. They could complain to the police that one of thier officer's didn't pay for drinks, but I'm guessing a formal complaint was never filed.-COOP

• Administrators

It's possible Robbie was a regular at the bar and had a tab. (drink now, pay later)

That wasn't Robbie's place, it was a bar right across the street from the hospital. Where his wife had just given birth.Biscayne General Maybe?Robbie mentions this, stating that he came for a drink while Julia got some rest. He probably called Crockett and told him to meet up with him there.

Then, Robbie behaved very bad, jumped onto the billiards table, and later he and Sonny were thrown off the bar. I think that the bar owner had asked Robbie for his name to send him a bill about what he had to pay for the damage later.

It's possible Robbie was a regular at the bar and had a tab. (drink now' date=' pay later)[/quote'] :D:D:DA regular in a bar in front of a maturnity home? :D:D:D:DWhat a twist of plot!!!

There was actually cash on the bar next to Robbies' pyramid of empty shot glasses.It was clearly still on the bar.How much cash is the question..

• Administrators

OK you guys lost me here. Are you saying Robbie owned this bar?I never got the impression that was his place. If it was, the bar tender wound surely know who he was.I always thought they left without paying. And I don't think Robbie was a regular. I didn't get the impression from the conversation that they really knew each other. As for the gun. I'd say the guy just let it go. He most likely had a record and wasn't legal to carry not to mention you can't legally carry in a bar anyway in Florida. He also most likely didn't want to push an aggravated assault charge for pulling it on Robbie. :eek: I doubt Sonny even filed a report. Most likely got tossed away or else he hung onto it as a throw down gun.As I recall, the one in Hackman's hand at the end sure looked a lot like it! ;)

Robbie did not own the bar. It was located next to the Hospital, and as one can see when Crockett and Tubbs visit the club, there is no hospital around.The bartender would never throw out the owner of the bar. It was clearly a different location from his club.

• Administrators

I said maybe Robbie had a tab there and someone mistook that for ownership. You don't have to own the place to run a tab.Maybe the real question should be why is Robbie paying for drinks when he can drink for free at his own club?! (I know, I know, cause it's next to the hospital)

OK you guys lost me here. Are you saying Robbie owned this bar?

Guess I'm the one who started all this confusion... :o Actually I didn't remember the discussed moment distinctly enough. But I remembered that Robbie owned a bar, that's why I suggested that (may be) it could be his bar.