Rico dances.....!

aly 7

We know Sonny didn't really dance, except in "Bad Timing"a little..Rico danced quite a bit....Weather at a night club or coming through the doors of the OCB...Can we remember them all?

He danced in WHATEVER WORKS, CALDERONE'S RETURN PT2, ONE EYED JACK, THE PRODIGAL SON, BOUGHT AND PAID FOR, THE PILOT EPISODE.... can't think of any others right off hand.

He danced a bit in Tale of the Goat, at that voodoo ceremony.When he tried to get Marie away from Legba.The Great McCarthy: at the party with Vanessa.

• 4 weeks later...

Season five: Too Much Too Late when Tubbs walks into OCB when he's being strung along(again) by Valarie thinkin she's the one he'd like to marry. :eek:?(?(?(

• 1 month later...

I remember watching "Brother's Keeper" not long ago and i couldn't stop laughing at Tubbs when he was in the nightclub singing and dancing along to Somebody's Watching Me. That was really funny. :)

• 1 month later...

I love it when he walks into OCB dancing in "Heart of Darkness"-cos Sonny's all depressed and then you hear Tubbs coming, singing, and he does the amazing spin thing!! "That bloke's funny when he dances!"

Season five: Too Much Too Late when Tubbs walks into OCB when he's being strung along(again) by Valarie thinkin she's the one he'd like to marry. :eek:?(?(?(

Hah, I forgot about that. You're right. I thought he was too stuffy in seasons 4/5 and now that you mention this... I'm reminded that he's still the same ol' Tubbs. Really I missed the dancing. It was part of his charisma from the very start and they should have kept it up.If there's ever a return, he ought to be dancin' through the station doors.

I think he danced with Haitian girl who was raped by general's son in "Payback" when they tried to make the girl a little happier after raping at the club.

Hedberg' date=' I think that you´ve changed something. The ep you´re talking about is "Bought and paid for".[/quote']Yea, thanks for correcting me. Idk why I said it was payback?