Need some help...music

sunnyburnett

Looking for a few songs.....can you help?Candy (original version)The song from "Phil the Shill" when they were following the car with the bug. Song at the end "Out where the buses don't run" when they are driving to the house on Ocean.

Looking for a few songs.....can you help?...Song at the end "Out where the buses don't run" when they are driving to the house on Ocean.

Is it "Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms"? ?(

Looking for a few songs.....can you help?The song from "Phil the Shill" when they were following the car with the bug. .

Check out the download section there you will find Dadrian Wilsons superb cover with the same name - Phil The Shill

Check out the download section there you will find Dadrian Wilsons superb cover with the same name - Phil The Shill

Where is the download section?

• Administrators

Where is the download section?

You should see it now. I had to make an adjustment to your account.The downloads section requires 30 days of registration and 30 posts before you can access it. However, since you've been here since 09 I changed it for you.

You should see it now. I had to make an adjustment to your account.The downloads section requires 30 days of registration and 30 posts before you can access it. However' date=' since you've been here since 09 I changed it for you.[/quote']THANKS!!!!