really

aly 7

Smart phone is a nightmare.I squeezed the plasma out of my old phone a couple of days ago.I want to communicate but it has been tough..

Guess it's not so smart after all. ;):)

I have a full view of this forum now...unfortunately it is microscopic...The adventure has been interesting..Perhaps the phone is smarter than me because it truely has been pushing mt buttons...!

I LOVE my smartphone, it's great, never gave me any problem and worked perfectly when I was abroad.I too see a microscopic version of this site but it's good enough for when I don't have a computer and my operator provides a superfast internet connection for mobile phones! :thumbsup:Aly7, what about putting a cover on the screen?I've added a transparent adhesive plastic sheet: it's a bit stiff and protects from dust and scratches, but at the same time it doesn't affect the touchscreen functionality.I've changed it two times already and when I removed it there was no residue left.

The phone is much better.I am figuring it all out..We are less than 24 hours away from leaving for our trip to Miami...I can only say that this is one of the highlights of my life..I can't wait to see everything.It has been a long road to get here..Who better than other MV fans to share my excitement with....