Jack Bauer: The New Chuck Norris

Frey

On another forum I frequent, someone started a thread about certain "Jack Bauer Facts." Here are some of them. Fell free to add your own:The flux capacitor on Doc Brown's DeLoreon runs on Jack's blood. One pint can generate 1.21 jigawatts of Bauer Power. Thousands of Libyans died for that one pint.Jack Bauer sleeps with a night light. Not because he's afraid of the dark, the dark is afraid of Jack Bauer.Once, a convicted terrorist was sentenced to face Jack Bauer. He asked for his sentence to be reduced to death.Osama Bin Ladin has "Bauer Mares" at night.Contrary to popular belief, Bauer wasn't addicted to heroin, heroin was addicted to Jack Bauer.Jack Bauer doesn't get drunk, alcohol gets Bauered.

When Kim Bauer lost her virginity, Jack found it and put it back. Some see the glass as half full, others see it as half empty. Jack Bauer sees the glass as a deadly weapon.If Jack Bauer were gay, he'd be Steven Seagal.

Here's a few of my own off the top of my head:When Jack Bauer cries, CTU immediately shows up and collect the tear drops, even his tears are so dangerous they can be used as incendiary.If Jack Bauer were on an airplane taken hostage by terrorists, the terrorists would make sure not to let Jack have a bag of peanuts as Jack can turn peanuts into deadly projectiles.Jack Bauer can destroy a tank just by staring at it and chanting "Bauer power."

• 2 weeks later...