To Have and to hold (Second Chance)

Joe

Yesterday I saw this great episode.For me it´s a very touching and romantic episode, because both Rico and Sonny have problems with their love.Rico finds a new woman, Maria, he falls in love with her ... at the end she´s a gangster and dies :cry:Sonny has problems with son Billy and Rico has also problemes with the case and his girlfriend.The style is fanstastic, also the fashion (black - white sack coats, Sonny´s leather jacket with jeans ant WF - totally cool !:cheers::cool:The story is very thrilling, I didn´t recognize that Maria is a gangster till the end.But I noticed, that there are notes from Rico and also from Sonny that they don´boat scene is very touchable, underlay with Chris de Burgh´s Song "Carry Me (...)" - wonderful !:radio::clap:Also Bryan Ferry´s Song is very good.My mark: 10 of 10 stars

I think Maria was a gangster, but her love to Tubbs was true and she died because she wanted to protect Rico.Christine

Quote by ChristineI think Maria was a gangster, but her love to Tubbs was true and she died because she wanted to protect Rico.

Good aspect, Christine. it was bad luck, that Maria dies, cause Castillo shoots, but altough Maria dies.:cry:

I couldn't handle Rico in Riding boots and his clothes in this one, JMO. I enjoyed how Sonny finally touched base with Billy, spending time with him. I like the movies and how he talked about his big brother, Jake (which we never see) And their walk down the street with the football. Sonny seeing Caroline pregnant was tense for a few minutes but love how he still cares for her. How when the crib is delievered how Caroline and Sonny start thinking back and how protective he is of her condition. They answer at the same time. And thought it was kind of sweet and an insight to her being pregnant with Billy when the man bringing the crib thinks Crockett is the dad and they let him think that....I liked that part the best.... Again JMO