Vice toys - Any help

sunnyburnett

Hey! Has anyone every come across a diecast or even a hotwheel for the Daytona? I have seen a diecast and a hotwheel for the Testarossa (the diecast wasn't Vice related...common/popular Ferrari at that time), but I can't find any toys regarding the Daytona...the best car. Diecast via Wikipedia: The term die-cast toy here refers to any toy or collectible model produced by using the die casting method. The toys are made of metal, with plastic, rubber or glass details.

There are a few that have been made: Here's one made by Hot Wheels in 1:43 scale (in yellow):http://www.dropbears.com/shop/models/model_ferraris_out.htmPackaging and all here:http://www.toywonders.com/productcart/pc/Mattel-Hot-Wheels-Ferrari-GTS4-Daytona-Convertible-1-18-Yellow-23906-94p6588.htmI'll keep looking and edit this post if I find one that is actually still for sale.EDIT: This seller has more than 10 on ebay:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140320756389

Thanks! I have ran across the yellow one in the past, but I haven't in a long time. Has anyone ever come across a black one?

I have one. I am painting it black at the moment and have it in a million pieces but here are some pics of it at the Marina from last summer.

post-35-1389296319624_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892963196456_thumb.jpg

I have one. I am painting it black at the moment and have it in a million pieces but here are some pics of it at the Marina from last summer.

I actually thought you bought a real car replica when you posted those photos. :)

Ha ha ha ....Thus the trick photography.Actually Coop I was in negotiation with a guy who has one and he was being a dick about the price and after three years he refuses to budge, so I went to PA and bought another boat.What can I say...the money was burning a hole in my pocket.I'll get a REAL Daytona some day....................................

Yes it does...doesn't it. Well we all dream I suppose?That is a 1-24 scale model car and it is die cast metal.I have seen some pastic models of the Testarosa around at flea markets too on occasion. Just keep your eyes peeled.

Yes it does...doesn't it. Well we all dream I suppose?That is a 1-24 scale model car and it is die cast metal.I have seen some pastic models of the Testarosa around at flea markets too on occasion. Just keep your eyes peeled.

post some pictures once you paint it. I'm interested to see how it turns out. Man....I wish I could find a black Daytona Diecast.....shoot even a matchbox