I'm back !!!

Stinger390X

Sorry for being away for so long. Other that checking in for short periods on occasion, I have not had interent for over six months now. I had to stop in here from the puter at work and the boss was an ass! I just got hooked up tonight and of course this is the second stop after my email check. I've been busy as I have finally got my boat ready after having it out of the water for eigteen months. One Engine and transmission is replaced and all gaskets redone, new manifold accesories and some new plumbing for the cooling system etc. The boat should be trouble free for next season and I am itching to go for one last ride this coming weekend before I put it away in heated indoor storage.I travelled to Pennsylvania last week and bought a new toy. It's a "Fantasy 13" which is a smaller version of my big boat. It's only thirteen feet long with a Mercury 40 on it and it does a surprising fifty mph! The boat is white and has a little radar arch on and is very cool! I am going to stripe it exactly like the big boat so I will have a big one and a "mini-me" so to speak. My buddy's wife says it's "CUTE"???????????????????????????????I will post pics very soon.Good to be back on the net again. talk to you all soon.

I was wondering where you disappeared to. Welcome back' date=' Pal! :)[/quote']I second that! I too was wondering where you were.You may want to check out the scrapbook section. There are some new things for you to see!Missed you PAL! :thumbsup:-COOPP.S., I sent you a PM. Check it out.

Nice to hear that you´re back! Six months without internet!:eek: That must have been a horrible time for you. I´ve been without internet for about six weeks after moving into my apartment and it was a dreadful time!

Thank you all for the well wishes.Yes six months without internet was a killer for sure but I was in transition and really didn't bother with it. Moving around and looking for a better job.I gave my big screen tv away to my best friend when he bought his house last year, as it was sitting in storage in the original box. You know...I don't miss it either!I did kind of miss hanging out here, but I'm glad I'm now one of the two billion others back on the interweb.

I'm so jealous of the toys you guys have. Stingers, Scarabs, Daytonas....man, I wanna be you! I will be someday, but for now, I WANNA BE YOU!P.S. not one member here has a replica kit car Testarossa. I saw a perfect copy of one on ebay motors a few months back. BLEW ME AWAY at what a perfect copy it was. One of the most perfect replicas I have ever seen. (most suck)

Welcome back Stinger...You are not alone, my friend...I too have moved, er, well, relocated and a new, much better paying job! Different with not knowing anybody yet it's warmer here (Tenn)than in Michigan and I to gave away my projection 50" HD tv and got a smaller one(47" LED) and don't miss it a bit...LOL. I went 2 weeks w/o internet and almost went nuts...My Samsung Moment wasn't big enough for internet so I don't know how you did it...Anyway, Welcome back, It's good to hear from you again...Mike

Hi Mike. Gee...Tenn. I have been there a couple of times and its nice down there. Went to SC and GA a few times and passed through. I guess you won't miss the MI snow. We had snow last night, first one of the season here just north of Toronto. It's sad really as Halloween hasn't even passed and the ground was white!!!I want to take the boat out one more time beofre the real cold hits the area.Happy Trails............................