THE MIAMI VICE CAST WISHES EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM A HAPPY & SAFE HALLOWEEN!!!!

Maria714

It doesn't open...

Inglk....Were you able to get it open finally??(You might want to try opening it a few times, but it should open!! It did happen to me a few times also.

Thank You GINAFAN, cageyJG, MRSEVANFREED, and PANDINA for your comments.:) I really appreciate them very much.:happy: I really enjoyed doing this video for all Members of this Forum to enjoy.:DInglk....I hope that you are able to see the video at some point.;)

I liked the CASTILLO mummy the best. :)The video sometimes takes a long while to upload, so just let it run for a while, and it will eventually start.The picture is too small to tell but, MARIA, is that you in the avatar??

Inglk....Were you able to get it open finally??(You might want to try opening it a few times' date=' but it should open!! It did happen to me a few times also.[/quote'] NO:cry:

you in the avatar??

Out of all the characters in the video, my FAVORITE was also the one of Castillo.:D YES....Well it's my face, but the actual outfit is a graphics from a website that has pre-set graphics. I just added my face to the graphics. Almost got it perfect too, except I did not have a pic of me with a little bit of a tan. So when you actually look at the pic for a while, you can tell it's not a real pic.

Out of all the characters in the video' date=' my FAVORITE was also the one of Castillo.:D YES....Well it's my face, but the actual outfit is a graphics from a website that has pre-set graphics. I just added my face to the graphics. Almost got it perfect too, except I did not have a pic of me with a little bit of a tan. So when you actually look at the pic for a while, you can tell it's not a real pic.[/quote']Well, it looks great from where I stand! :happy:

Great video Maria' date=' it really made me laugh :clap:[/quote']Thanks Marilyn!!!! I'm glad that you liked it!!!!:) It was pretty funny....Especially Castillo's Rapping as a Mummy.:D