When were they in Puerto Rico?

sunnyburnett

Crockett: Vietnam, Cambodia, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Everglades. Bet I've soaked up more swamp than Elvis.Vietnam: Crockett's pastCambodia: Season two opener with Tubbs and CrockettColombia: Smuggler's Blues aka the best episode everPuerto Rico: ???? When did they go there?Bahamas: Crockett and Tubbs after Calderone

Crockett: Vietnam' date=' Cambodia, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Everglades. Bet I've soaked up more swamp than Elvis.Vietnam: Crockett's pastCambodia: Season two opener with Tubbs and CrockettColombia: Smuggler's Blues aka the best episode everPuerto Rico: ???? When did they go there?Bahamas: Crockett and Tubbs after Calderone
I'm just guessing it was from sometime in Crockett's past, as off the top of my head, up to that point when he said that, I don't recall him going there that we observed.

• Administrators

At the beginning of "The Prodigal Son" they were in Colombia not Cambodia. Crockett most likely saw Cambodia during his tour in Nam. As for Puerto Rico, they might have gone there on a case we never got to see or else Crockett was there for some other reason. Don't forget, he says "I've" soaked up more swamp than Elvis, not "we"

I thought the scene in the cemetery in "Smugglers Blues"was shot in Puerto Rico.....?

But Crockett wouldn't have mentioned where they filmed a MIAMI VICE location pretending to be another location in dialog.

• Administrators
I thought the scene in the cemetery in "Smugglers Blues"was shot in Puerto Rico.....?
They're supposed to be in Cartagena. The prison scenes with Tubbs were shot in Puerto Rico' date=' don't know about the cemetary."Smuggler's Blues"

At the beginning of "The Prodigal Son" they were in Colombia not Cambodia. Crockett most likely saw Cambodia during his tour in Nam. As for Puerto Rico' date=' they might have gone there on a case we never got to see or else Crockett was there for some other reason. Don't forget, he says "I've" soaked up more swamp than Elvis, not "we"[/quote'] Right...but Crockett isn't going to name a bunch of random places that weren't connected to Vice. We saw the other spots, it just seems weird to throw one in that never took place. JMO