Tubbs anno 2010 to night

cigarette

To night at 2145 norwegian time the TV channel TV2 is showing their own program; Golden times people from old times. To night the guest is Philip Michael Thomas IN MIAMI playing TUBBS! ! :rolleyes: www.TV2.no Ill try to record it and post it here soon.

Were you able to record it? Is it available online? First the commercial with Sonny' date=' now this! Life is good.[/quote'] Or you can tell us about it if you saw it :D

First the commercial with Sonny' date=' now this! Life is good.[/quote'] And life is be much better if cigarette would have been able to record it! I´m so curious!!!!!

Musik videoThis is musik video they did for the show as a teaser. They (TV2) had all this stars in this "lookingback" series. And Thomas was one. They sat in a million dollar boat in the Miami Marina and talked about old times. Nice. PMT said also that he lived in Florida not far from Miami.:prost:Ill recorded the show. just need help to send it to WS. I dont think I have rights to put in on Youtube.