Getting my "sea legs"

mjcmmv

Hello to everyone and good luck to Ferriariman and his team. I've been lurking and trying to get used to the new forum-it's really beautiful but I'm not quite comfortable navigating it yet. I need to take some time and explore!!!I've been a fan of Miami Vice for a long time and love the show with a passion. I've written several fan fiction stories and attended the 2004 MV Convention which was a wonderful experience. I also contributed a MV Quote Book that has lots of the memorable quotes and right now, I'm working on the updated version. Now that we have the DVD's, it's a lot easier to take a look and pick the best. If you have any favorites, please let me know and give me the episode so I can verify the exact wording and give you credit. Hopefully, it will be done by the 2009 Convention.I'm looking forward to conversing with all of you and sharing in the adventure. Talk to you soon. MJ

• Administrators

Thanks for the support MJ, it took me a little while to get comfortable here too but it will come to you. Good to see you here and looking forward to more quotes!

Welcome aboard, you get used to the set up, very quickly! and no 'service unavailable'! that's the best part. We'd love to read your fan fic! Please post when you feel up for it...