Wrist Watch Auctions

DanJ

I am starting this thread for us to announce sightings of MV style watches. First up is a Cartier Tank Solo, which IMO looks like Lt. Castillo's watch.I would like to suggest that as we post these items we indicate when the auction ends so future visitors won't get confused and think old posts are current auctions. Enjoy!Eingefügtes BildThis eBay auction ends 5/18/08. Click here to check it out.The above listing is a hefty price tag. Click here for an affordable replica. Order at your own peril - you can never be quite sure what you're getting with replica watch makers.

• Administrators

I'd like to have Sonny's Ebel watch. The Rolex would be nice too.Hell, I'd settle for replicas of them.:D

If you are interested in a Rolex President Day Date like Crockett wore in seasons 1 and 2, here are a few recent listings:Item 1Eingefügtes BildThis eBay auction ends May 22, 2008Crockett's was gold, the above is yellow gold with a champagne face. Still, it looks pert near identical to Crockett's in every other way.Item 2Eingefügtes BildThis eBay auction ends May 25, 2008Another yellow gold with champagne dial. The outer circle characters on the face are not Roman numerals as on the first item above, and the bar numbers are also slightly different (Double bars at 6 and 9 o'clock). This differs from Crockett's watch, but may be close enough for jazz - er, Vice.Item 3Eingefügtes BildThis eBay auction ends May 31, 2008The last item above IMO is exactly right. Gold all around, single bars, and Roman Numeral graphics.

• 3 weeks later...
I'd like to have Sonny's Ebel watch. The Rolex would be nice too.Hell' date=' I'd settle for replicas of them.:D[/quote']I found a site that does replicas and I've sent them the spec for the Ebel, specifically the Zenith El Primero driven Ebel chronograph. If they can reproduce it I will post it back here for the group.Cheers.