Name That Tune!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Time for the Jedi to get some sleep. I will leave the game in the very capable hands of Mr. Burnett!

• Administrators

The Scene:An arms dealer is shot in front of his car.Name That Tune!

• Administrators

"30,000 Feet" by Broken HomesEpisode: "By Hooker By Crook"

• Administrators

The Scene:Izzy bumps into a record player.Name The Tunes! (before & after he bumps into it)

• Administrators
Is it Junk Love' date=' Wang Chung "True Love"?? why aren't you americans up and about yet?[/quote']Yep!

• Administrators

The Scene:Izzy bumps into a record player.Name The Tunes! (before & after he bumps into it)

Phil The Shill Rock By Day, Whirl By Night Eugene SmithKnock On Wood Eric Clapton

• Administrators

The Scene/Quote: Two guys talking and one guy says,"No, son, I think you're a little D-U-M-B."Name that tune!

That's the plank in a blue dressing gown from Florence Italy. Tracks a tough one. Gonna go for "Cliff Sarde - Sellin' The Store"?????

• Administrators

"That's the plank in a blue dressing gown from Florence Italy. Tracks a tough one."Not understanding what you said here?"Gonna go for "Cliff Sarde - Sellin' The Store"?????"Nope.

"That's the plank in a blue dressing gown from Florence Italy. Tracks a tough one."Not understanding what you said here?"Gonna go for "Cliff Sarde - Sellin' The Store"?????"Nope.

Lost me too, Shill....and I thought it was the gin.

Sorry. A "plank" is a British derogatory insult meaning idiot. That race organizer in Florence Italy wore a silly blue shirt or something which to me looked more suitable to be worn in the bathroom or bedroom

• Administrators

Sorry. A "plank" is a British derogatory insult meaning idiot. That race organizer in Florence Italy wore a silly blue shirt or something which to me looked more suitable to be worn in the bathroom or bedroom

OK, your close, right "plank" wrong song. :)