Smugglers Blues

jurassic narc

I saw the Eagles in concert last night, had seats 15 rows back. AWESOME. Glenn Frye looked good, and was the most lucid. Didn't play Smugglers Blues or You belong to the City, but he looked great. So this morning I am re-watching Smugglers Blues!!Great Episode! Reminds me of the old days chasing the Indians around the southeast (Smugglers liked to fly the Piper series of planes-Navajo, Aztec, Comanche, etc). While the DEA has Crockett and Tubbs "slightly" violate the Neutrallity Act, the plot is realistic and the experience is a lot like other peoples who "went South" during that time period.Love the plane they used, very smuggler-ish. I remember a DC-3 that the co-pilot had to pump oil from a barrel into the engines in flight when they came back from Columbia because the old rotary engines blew so much oil out in flight. "THE GOOD OLD DAYS"

• Administrators

If your a "Parrot Head" (fan of Jimmy Buffett) then you should be familiar with the song "Jamaica Mistaka".He was flying from the Florida Keys to Jamaica for lunch with some friends. The Jamaicans thought he was a drug smuggler and opened fire on his plane. Hence the song he wrote when he got back.This is the song but he is not singing it. Same lyrics and music thou.