No Crockett

Shill

Yeah I thought it was only Barossco. But there are a few where he isn't in it as much, like the famous Leap of Faith.....but not too many were in that one..lol....And PMT wasn't in Home Invaders.Was there anymore that PMT wasn't in or was it just one a piece?

Episodes Crockett wasn't in muchAfternoon Plane (opening teaser he's in)Heart of Darkness (Scene after theme song Castillo sends him home)Leap of Faith (Opening Teaser he and Rico, 1 scene with Joey, then scene with the young cops leader playing pool)Miracle Man (opening teaser but I don't think that was DJ)The Cell Within (Scene in OCB while he's getting ready to go on vacation with Billy)I think Borasca is the only episode he's not even in for a few minutes but is completely absent. That's explained by him being in Pompano preparing to testify but he never appears in that episode.:(

• Administrators

Was there anymore that PMT wasn't in or was it just one a piece?

"The Home Invaders" was the only episode.

• 2 weeks later...

"The Home Invaders" was the only episode.

NO, that´s a misunderstanding - In "The Home Invaders" is Rico absent - he´s went on vacation to NY and he isn´t seen during the whole episode.Sonny and Castillo are Partners in the episode !

• Administrators
NO' date=' that´s a misunderstanding - In "The Home Invaders" is Rico absent - he´s went on vacation to NY and he isn´t seen during the whole episode.Sonny and Castillo are Partners in the episode ![/quote']Well... if he wasn't seen in the ep. then that is the one he is missing in. :confused:

Guest The Talk

Well... if he wasn't seen in the ep. then that is the one he is missing in. :confused:

I suppose Joe missunderstood the text. He probably thought that Ferrariman's answer was related to Sonny's absence (esp. as the thread is named 'no crockett')