Miami Vicer is here!

Miami Vicer

I'm here you guys, for those who remember me. I'm old school baby, don't forget the hype! So how do we tear away our internal instincts and leave vice.org behind. I don't know but going from .org to .ws seems like switching from a hotdog to a brat. Little bigger with more spice. Glad to be here with all my homies.Miami VicerMiami-vice.org member (1999-2008)

Hey Scotty!!! Nice to see you here!!!!Eingefügtes BildDon't give up on the other one too soon. Many of us are still over there too.

Welcome to the party, pal! Yeah, old habits die hard and I too am alternating between this site and .org. So I'll see ya at either/or site!

Miami Vicer, welcome. I am on Org. and on WS. You can do both. No sense leaving Org. especially with the years you have. And then being here you can bring some knowledge and fun......I bounce between both. Great to have you!

• Administrators

Absolutely correct! I never agreed to starting this site with the intention of abandoning .org. .org has been very very good to me and my second home for years. I will continue to be there as well as here as long as both sites exist!