Fave funny movie quotes?

himenokuri

only one I can think of now that makes me LMAO Willie Wonka: Everything in this room is edible dear children, including me but that is called cannibalism , and thats wrong!

From the movie "What about Bob?"Bob Wiley: [speaking to workers in a mental hospital] Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic... and so am I!

ShrekYou might have seen a housefly, maybe even a super-fly, but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly!Eingefügtes Bild

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

CaddyshackRodney Dangerfield."Hey, orange balls! I’ll have a box of those, gimmie a box of those naked lady tees, gimmie 2 of those, gimmie 6 of those. Oh, this is the worst looking hat I ever saw. Well you buy a hat like this I’ll bet you get a free bowl of soup. Huh? Oh, well it looks good on you though."

• Administrators

Fear City with Melanie Griffith as a nude dance.Fear City"...she so ugly it hurts my eyes...she couldn't give a hard on to a rapist..."Mike talking about the rather large and unattractive nude dancer the "agency" sent him to replace a very scared Melanie Griffith who did not show up for work due to a serial killer stalking them.PS: Great movie for seeing her half naked.

Pink PantherInspector Clouseau to woman: "Madam, does your dewg bite?"Woman shakes head no and Clouseau tries to pet the dog.Dog bites Clouseau. Clouseau: "I thought you said your dewg didn't bite"?Woman: "It's not my dewg".

• Administrators

Clouseau's lines were the best.He was a class act. I have all his DVDs. Funniest slapstick I've ever seen."Obviously the man is crazier than anyone gives him the credits for."Clouseau talking about the escaped former chief inspector Dryfuss.

I too am a big Clouseau fan ----best slapstick along of course with the Stooges. Loved the fights with Kato and dream sequence of Dreyfuss when jumps into pool of jello.

• Administrators

I too am a big Clouseau fan ----best slapstick along of course with the Stooges. Loved the fights with Kato and dream sequence of Dreyfuss when jumps into pool of jello.

"What kind of bomb was it?Clouseau "The exploding kind" :clap:

Clouseau[Philippe Douvier just set up a trap for Chief Inspector Jacques Clouseau and invited him to it with a phone call] Simone Le Gree: That's so obvious, he's bound to think it's a trap... Philippe Douvier: Yes, or it's so obvious that he's bound to think it can't be a trap. Cato: It's so obvious, it's bound to be a trap. Clouseau: That is why you'll never be a great detective, Cato. It's so obvious that it could not possibly be a trap.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

This is a great topic but we need to use a little discretion here. That last post was just a bit too vulgar.

Guest neworder

I thought it was quite amusing actually lolHere's one of my faves from Naked Gun 2 and a half;"You know, sometimes I envy you and Edna. You have the same person every day for over 30 years. You wake up, eat with her, sleep with her. Make love to the same woman. You spend every possible waking moment together, while I'm out running around with a bunch of 20-year-olds who only want a good time and cheap sex sex sex. Girls who can't say no. Girls who can't get enough. More, more, more. It's your turn now to wear the handcuffs..."SJB

What, was it the curses strewn throughout or the general killing and violence? C'mon Ferrariman, you can't quote Commando without either.Alrighty then. Here's one from the last Dirty Harry movie, The Dead Pool.Some dude is threatening to set himself on fire. Harry and his friend are trying to talk him out of it:Harry Callahan: She's right. Oh, you can set yourself into a bonfire, we'll break out the marshmallows and the weenies, but you ain't gonna be on "News at Eleven".

• Administrators

Much better thanks, and yes I am a fan of "Commando" but it's more fun to watch than to read. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Chevy in National Lampoon's Vacation:I think you're all f**ked in the head. We're ten hours from the f**kin' fun park and you wanna bail out. Well I tell you something, this is no longer a vacation. It's a quest! It's a quest for fun!

• 2 months later...

Nick Nolte & Rip Torn in "Extreme Prejudice."The only thing worst than a politician is a child molester!"From Russia with love""As if I didn't have enough trouble." Trying to decide between which of the two women in the girl fight he wants to save."Calum Bey- "The girl left in hysterics!" Bond- "She found your technique to violent." Bond to Calum Bey after an attempt on Bey's life in the bedroom with a girlfriend."Sharky's Machine"You're a turd in the bottom of the toilet, and I've got my hand on the chain.Sharky,Burt Reynolds, to Vittorio Gassman's character Victor in a very public confrontation.