Philip Michael Thomas Ehrenmitglied / Honorary Member

Ell.a

• Administrators

seit dem 28. märz 2006 ist philip michael thomas aka ricardo tubbs ehrenmitglied von miamivice.info. wir sind sehr stolz darauf, und es ist eine besondere ehre für die community von miamivice.info, einen der hauptdarsteller der coolsten serie aller zeiten zu unseren mitgliedern zählen zu dürfen.

Original geschrieben von Philip Michael ThomasGive my warmest regards to the members of the board. I am honored.

der account philip.michael.thomas wurde von den admins angelegt, um herrn thomas den einstieg in unsere community zu erleichtern. aus den gleichen gründen wurde die pm-option und die zusendung von emails an diesen account von den admins deaktiviert. sollte herr thomas die zeit finden, unsere community zu besuchen, kann er diese optionen natürlich freischalten, wenn er das wünscht.autogrammwünsche bitte an:Philip Michael Thomasc/o The Magic Cookie CompanyP.O. Box 831409Miami, Florida 33283-1409United States of AmericaPS von Ell.a: vergeßt nicht den adressierten rückumschlag und das porto! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)since march 28th 2006 philip michael thomas aka ricardo tubbs is a honorary member of miamivice.info. we are very proud of the fact, and it's a special honor for the community of miamivice.info that one of the main actors of the "coolest cop show ever" is counted among its members.

Original geschrieben von Philip Michael ThomasGive my warmest regards to the members of the board. I am honored.

the account philip.michael.thomas was made by the admins to ease mr. thomas' access. for the same reasons the pm- and emial-option was deactivated. if mr. thomas finds time to visit our community he may activate the options of course.for autographs please write to:Philip Michael Thomasc/o The Magic Cookie CompanyP.O. Box 831409Miami, Florida 33283-1409United States of AmericaPS by Ell.a: please don't forget to add an addressed envelope and postal charges!

Dear Mr. Thomas,I don't know whether You will read these lines one day or not. But when You'll find some minutes to do so, be sure, that I'm honestly pleased about the new community contact to one of the two most important actors of MIAMI VICE.Besides Don Johnson, it was Your part to stamp the series about five years, to make it unforgettable for our community and to remember the straight character Ricardo Tubbs.Thanks a lot, Mr. Thomas, for my personal joy and amusement by looking the episodes of Miami Vice, whenever it's possible, and special thanks that You took time for contacting and friendly answering our insistent questions..My best regards to You"Flagler"

Awesome!!! I had a feeling after seeing that account that it was really him. I might send for an autograph too.

Dear Mr. Thomas!I am very honored and glad that you became a member in this forum and I still cant even believe it!You and Mr. Johnson are my favorite Idols, both of you truly inspired me and lots of my friends with Miami Vice during the 80s and even until now.If you ever read these words I want to say THANK YOU for being such a great actor, for giving an interview to our community and for becoming a special member to this forum.RespectfullyEspadrilles 4 Life

Dear Mr. Thomas!It is a pleasure having you on this board as a special member! I have always thought that the character you portrayed in Miami Vice, brought the show to the next level. There is one thing you have to remember: you and the whole cast turned into legends, you all have written history.You were part of an extravaganza of the 80's, which will never be erased in our minds. There has never been a tv-show and most definitely never will be a tv-show that will fascinate me the way, "Miami Vice" has done. Thanks for all those great memories!! May god bless you!!A big fan from Austria/Europe,ViceCop

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Mr ThomasI'm Rita , the italian translator of your interview, i want you to Know that I am very honored and glad for your beautiful worlds, many, many thanks, i think you are a wonderful person.All my Warmest Regards

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Mr. ThomasYou are one of my favorite actors! I have been following you since the movie Sparkle. My mother, whom is now deceased, loved you in Miami Vice. I can remember leaving at night to go hang out with my friends after I graduated from high school and say bye momma, and she would just raise her hand and say all right! She would then say, gosh, that man is good looking! Everytime the show would first come on! Now I'm looking at the re-runs and that show was unbelievable! You are blessed with a true talent and keep doing what your doing with teaching the children.Love YA