Hello from sonny ol' UK

Scarab

Hey all, thought I'd introduce myself, I've been floating round the org for a long while, but registration has been suspended? I just came across this one so I guess this is the new place to be??Anyway I'm Matt, 21 from south leicestershire in the UK. I have just finished watching Vice for the first time, only really came across due to I heard Crocketts theme recently and have always loved that song, and I thought I ought to see where it came from!! I'm most definately hooked now, I saw on .org about the possiblity of redoing the episode reviews, and I'd definately be up for it if you go round them again, I have just finished season 5 but I'd really love to go back through them in depth to see if I missed any major bits.Hopefully speak to you all soon, MattP.S. I'm so desperate for a ride in a scarab, if any of you own one let me know!!

Hi everyone, joined today though have been on .org for a year. Am saving in the hope the convention will go ahead next yearSue

Yeah I've only just found out about the convention I'm gonna look into it some more that would be awesome, do many UK fans on here know if they are going yet??

• Administrators

Hello, and welcome,If your are experiencing problems registering with .org, then PM Ferrariman, he is the administrator and he can fix all your problems. Welcome aboard.

Welcome to this great site. I'm new too and like you have been lurking the .org site for a while but could not register there.

• 2 weeks later...