donjohnson.be officially opened!!!

Goldfish

Hey all,Due to the very positive response I received, I have decided to open donjohnson.be early, in the next coming months and weeks a lot of content will be uploaded. The news section is up-to-date and will remain to be updated whenever there is news.If you wish to subscribe to get updates there's instructions in the news sections.Enjoy!Goldfish

• Administrators

RE: donjohnson.be officially opened!!!Hi Goldfish,great site!I just took a short look but it looks great. I'll take a closer look, if I have a little more time, I promise ;)If you can create a banner, we'll link your site in our "Partner" section.

Very nicely Goldfish. 8)This also becomes garntiert one of my favorite's pages. 8)Hopefully there is furthermore to report new about DJ. Only with him will read a little longer last, my English is not so good yet. :o

• Administrators

a very big applause to you and the new donjohnson.be! great work! 8)

hey goldfish!very good job you´ve done! congratulations.i will be visiting your site frequently,hoping for news and a lot more nice pix! 8)

Great site, Goldfish! :rauchen:And thanks for your really nice description of miamivice.info:"A German spoken forum dedicated to Miami Vice, a very friendly community and they'll be glad to talk English to new members as well. Definitely worth a visit." :)

news update!Hey guys thanks for all the nice reactions! Just wanted to let you know I just posted new news :) on dj.be - if you would like to receive notifications on this follow the instructions at the top of the news section. Enjoy the read!

• 1 year later...

donjohnson.be early, in the next coming months and weeks a lot of content will be uploaded. The news section is up-to-date and will remain to be updated whenever there is news. If you wish to subscribe to get updates there's instructions in the news sections. Enjoy!Goldfish

Hi Goldfish. Are the site closed?

• Administrators

Are the site closed?

Nope. The site isn't closed - just a new URL ---> www.don-johnson.beWhen you submit to Goldfish's newsletter you will be informed about all news and changes of his site by mail.

• Administrators

That didn't happen voluntarily.I remember some trouble with his provider who told him - after several months of runningdonjohnson.be - that the domain was "already occupied". So he had to change the URL. He wasn't happy about that at all ...