World Of Trouble

Joe

A very great epsiode, also starring Dennis Farina as Lombard and Ned Eisenberg as Librizzi.A good and profound story with many aspects. Lombard comes to Miami again to meet his son Sal who´s also a gangster.Typical VICE style, with a dramatic ending. Sonny very emotional and in top form !!!:clap::clap:But also Lombard plays again very good and believable !!!Wonderful musik by the Gipsy Kings.My rating: 10 of 10 stars

This one was very good and touching ep!! It was nice to see Al fake his death... only for it to really happen at the end!!

Very good episode, with one nitpick: That electronic device (I can't recall the name) that stops vehicles, way too farfetched for my liking, especially in an otherwise deadly serious episode.

• Administrators
Very good episode' date=' with one nitpick: That electronic device (I can't recall the name) that stops vehicles, way too far fetched for my liking, especially in an otherwise deadly serious episode.[/quote']Captain Kirk's phaser looked more realistic.

H.A.V.O.C.!This is what happens when you start recycling old Knight Rider scripts to make Vice episodes out of them!

This episode is one of my favourite episodes of season 5.I love Dennis Farina as Al Lombard. The style is a little bit like season 1 & 2. Very colourful.:clap:

• 10 months later...

This episode is one of my favourite episodes of season 5.I love Dennis Farina as Al Lombard. The style is a little bit like season 1 & 2. Very colourful.:clap:

That was the best thing about it - that it was like Season 1&2 - and so it stood out in Season 5