New Crockett Wallpaper (freefall)

Tonysmallz

Thanks that is a nice pic of Crockett and also the dark part matches in my opinion the darkness he had in S 5 that cynical part of him after Burnett and all he went through.....great!

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool picture. People mentioning the darkness in the picture bringing the Burnett out in Crockett reminds me of a promo picture I saw once of the first of these "new" Star Wars movies, Phantom Menace I think it was called. In the picture there was little boy Anakin Skywalker and as his shadow was the shadow of Darth Vader, as he was eventually going to be.So in this kind of tonysmallz's wallpaper you could have Burnett on the left side with his right side fading in to black and Crockett on the right like it is, might be cool, just a thought.

yea i made this by hand (with PSP8) and i just made half of him dark this is from the scene when tubbs has been kidnapped and he goes to the chiefs house to question him this is right before the chief goes for his snub 38. and crockett stamps on his hand in the draw... but i am starved for ideas i need new scenes if any of you have a fave scene youd liek to see i nthe same sought of quality wallpaper id make it....its a big hobby of mine there is not very many vice walls.. thanks for commets guys

• Administrators

Is that picture your signature or your photo?Not trying to be funny but all I see is their eyes mostly. Is there more? Am I missing something? :confused:

Is that picture your signature or your photo?Not trying to be funny but all I see is their eyes mostly. Is there more? Am I missing something? :confused:

sorry mate i dont understandmy sig is jsut ther eyes its from the air tonite bit from ep 1

• Administrators

OK, where is the wallpaper then?I must be missing something here.Sorry. I'm confused.