Deadliest Villain and why?

JonnyDaytona

Who do you think the most ruthless/demented/dangerous villain was on MV?My vote would go to either Calderone (SR) because of his long reaching tentacles or The Savage (from the episode that bore his name) Thoughts? :rauchen:

• Administrators

Frank Hackman because the man was pure evil! Shot his own wife and didn't even flinch!

My vote goes to Paul Delgado, the doll killer in Honor Among Thieves. Its hard to imagine anything worse than killing little girls with dope and leaving them dressed like dolls.

My vote goes to Paul Delgado' date=' the doll killer in Honor Among Thieves. Its hard to imagine anything worse than killing little girls with dope and leaving them dressed like dolls.[/quote']Yes, that was creepy as hell....

• Administrators

Frank Hackman because the man was pure evil! Shot his own wife and didn't even flinch!

+1 on that.They should have fried that SOB when they had him. He killed a lot of people after his release.I think he was the worst.And yes I do believe that he did have a gun and that Sonny killed him in self defence at the end. Of course I would have killed him if he hadn't had a gun and I would have put and gun in his hand just the same...but that's just me.

+1 on that.They should have fried that SOB when they had him. He killed a lot of people after his release.I think he was the worst.And yes I do believe that he did have a gun and that Sonny killed him in self defence at the end. Of course I would have killed him if he hadn't had a gun and I would have put and gun in his hand just the same...but that's just me.

Frank Hackman. I think Sonny knew Hackman would have a gun, but he did not know he had a gun for sure. It was beyond revenge on Sonny's part. I think he felt responsible, even though Hackman had conned him, for getting him out of prison. It was not murder of an innocent because Hackman was evil.

I'd say Delgato too or the weird guy from Shadow in the dark even though he didn't actually kill anyone?Or what about El Gato from the Burnett Trilogy!!!

Just watched the Burnett triology last week and I have to say......El Gato's acting was HORRIBLE! The character as just all wrong and he was just bad in the entire scenario! Anyway...who could fear a guy who named himself after a cat?I agree that Hackman was probably the worst. He was malisious and malice. Crocket had every right to blow him away at the end.Legba was another amusing character too, but evil...I'm not sure if he was worst than Hackman?

• Administrators

Here's one that was pretty cold hearted that hasn't been mentioned.Sonny Burnett from the trilogy.He was almost as cold blooded as Hackman.

I'd have to say Alfredo Guillini from Down For The Count 2 (my favourite Vice baddie). A combination of Bugsy Siegel and Charles Manson. That just about says it all. And he reminds me of a certain video game character. Namely Tommy Vercetti.

Agree with the Hackman comments but I'm also partial to Frank Mosca who appeared in at least 2 episodes. Cold blooded killer, ruthless mobster, smooth operator with some ladies (Gina), even had a Stallone as a bodyguard. Hung FBI informants from forklifts. Put love interest competitors on ice.

Well I have to say Calderone only cause I just started watching season 1 on dvd not too long ago and I just got sleuth not too long ago as well so Ive seen most of season 1 and random episodes here and there on tv sooo.. my vote is for Calderone so far

• 10 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...