"philip.michael.thomas" hat Geburtstag

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

Alles Gute zu deinem 57. Geburtstag "philip.michael.thomas",wünscht dir das Team vom Miami Vice - MiamiVice.Info - Die No. 1 FanseiteAlles Gute für deinen weiteren Lebensweg und weiterhin viel Spaß auf www.miamivice.info!

• Administrators

hey, this is YOUR day today! :blumen:may there always be many many friends to celebrate with you, health, good mood, music, fun and a light to guide you the way furthermore. best wishes from berlin!

• Administrators

Happy birthday and all the best wishes to you and your family. :blumen:

Good luck, health forever and my very best wishes for Your birthday, Mr. Thomas. And that all Your planning may be to realize... :blumen:

Happy Birthday Mr Thomas, have a wonderful day, from my heart the best wishes for you and all te people you love. :blumen: :blumen:

Happy Birthday! :blumen: This is a very special day for every Miami Vice Fan but especially for you Mr.Thomas!

• Administrators

ich habe mr. thomas den link dieses thread übermittelt, sodass er eure glückwünsche selbst lesen kann. hier seine antwort:i sent this link to mr. thomas, so that he's able to read your birthday wishes. this is his answer:

Written by Philip Michael Thomas:Also give my warmest regards to www.Miamivice.info for the good wishes and the personal birthday thread. I love extended family.

Original von Ell.aich habe mr. thomas den link dieses thread übermittelt, sodass er eure glückwünsche selbst lesen kann. hier seine antwort:i sent this link to mr. thomas, so that he's able to read your birthday wishes. this is his answer:

Written by Philip Michael Thomas:Also give my warmest regards to www.Miamivice.info for the good wishes and the personal birthday thread. I love extended family.

Wow!!!! 8o :D :D :D