Crockett's Boat

timm525

• Administrators

Did Crockett's boat (Stinger or Scarab) have a name?I can't recall either of them being named.I know the sailboat (St. Vitus Dance) did. That was said many times throughout the series.

Did Crockett's boat (Stinger or Scarab) have a name?I can't recall either of them being named.I know the sailboat (St. Vitus Dance) did. That was said many times throughout the series.

Good question. I don't recall a name for anything but St. Vitus Dance:confused:

NO NAME...I guess he didn't want anyone to know the boat and just stay inconspicuous????? Yeh right!Then again back in the eighties I guess everyone and their brother had a big go-fast boat in their stable of cars, planes, yaghts etc. It was rather common place but with a name on the boat, he would be able to be traced easier. Drug dealers...and cops, would want to stay annonimous!

• Administrators

I would think that he would "have" to have a name in order to register it.All motor vessels have to be registered with the state they reside in.So?????????

• 2 weeks later...

All registrations are from the VIN which is stamped in the fibreglass on the right rear of all boats made. This serial number is what is required for registration... not the name.People change the names on their boats all the time (although it is bad luck?)