A Friendly Hello

steph

Just thought I'd stop in and say hello to you all!I finally made the time to register. I've peeked in here from time to time, since Ella.a told me about your wonderful site.I'm very impressed with the site, there is so much here. :) My biggest problem is the language barrier. :(I have found a place to translate most of what I don't understand. Which is most of it. LOL I love a good challenge so I'll be around from time to time. :)I want to thank KaeptnCaipi and Ella.a for their kindness. I look forward to meeting some new friends here.Thanks from Va. (usa) =)

• Administrators

nice to have you here at last, steph. i hope you don't use the altavista babelfish translator because you would need another translator to translate the translation. *gg* i use it trom time to time just to have a good laugh. :Denjoy your time at our board like i enjoy the time at yours. and don't hesitate to write in english. 8)

• Administrators

RE: A Friendly HelloHi Steph,welcome at miamivice.info.The forum, the portal and the buttons should be in english, aren't they? Unfortunately there's no automatic translation for the user posts.

Hi, Steph! Have a good time and joy here. VA? I don't remember...does that mean Virginia? Where is the location in USA You come from?

Friendly hello back, Steph! More often call in sometimes, because here it adds many people, I also count, by the way! So, a lot of fun and still a nice day.

Originally posted by FlaglerHi, Steph! Have a good time and joy here. VA? I don't remember...does that mean Virginia? Where is the location in USA You come from?

Va. is Virginia. It's in the Eastern part of the US. Under Maryland and above Florida.Thanks for the warm welcome from all of you. I will indeed visit often and enjoy myself!!

• 7 months later...