Vote on the best hair cut style.

timm525

You know, I like 1, 2, 3, & 5, but I'm not big on 4. I don't know, maybe it's the bad vibes attached to that season, but I think it has more to do with the fact that the cut comes dangerously close to a mullet, if not actually becoming one. DJ was on that road at points in S2, but it was never a full-fledged mullet (that I can recall). And S5 was more of a shaggy, rock-star cut.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildOf course, I could be wrong...Eingefügtes Bild

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neworder

Ive voted for season 4 but i would like to clarify that my fave hairstyle is crocketts season 4 style from the first half i.e pre vote of confidenceThink this is the only season where his style changes significantly halfway through a season!Season 2 comes very very close, but the first half of season 4, his hair and clothes style were my faves from the whole series. SJB

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Season 2 -- not too boyish like Season 1, or too spiky like Season 3, even though all three seasons are great. The longer styles of the last two seasons were needed because DJ had gained weight and Sonny had a much rounder face than we'd been used to.

Oh that's fine, an old (previously unknown to me) thread brought back to life, thank you ...So I will probably again be one of the proofs that views can change ... At the current time of MV was there for me no discussion - clearly Season 2 [ATTACH=CONFIG]4143[/ATTACH]! But today, 25 years later, I like by far the long-hair look from Season 5 [ATTACH=CONFIG]4144[/ATTACH] at best. In this respect I hope that I might once in 25 years then could find pleasure in the braid :p:p. (Hope never dies ....) Because I find it at the moment as previously absolutely terrible :thumbsdown:!

post-10115-13892963676697_thumb.jpg

post-10115-13892963676795_thumb.jpg

Season 5I do find him attractive in Season 3 but find him more sexy in the long hair in Season 5.[ATTACH=CONFIG]4146[/ATTACH]:hot:

post-10210-13892963677196_thumb.jpg

I also :happy: Season 2's hairstyle. He looked HOT. Towards the end of Season 1 I could see it appearing (like in Evan & Lombard).I also thought he looked great with the early Season 5 style, where it was longer than previous, but not as long as later in the season, and it also had some nice layering to it.My least favourite has to be Season 4 - there were a lot of times where it just didn't look stylish. There were some episodes where it was a bit shorter (eg the first ep of Season 4) & it looked nice. But other times it didn't look right to me.

My least favourite has to be Season 4 - there were a lot of times where it just didn't look stylish. There were some episodes where it was a bit shorter (eg the first ep of Season 4) & it looked nice. But other times it didn't look right to me.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4259[/ATTACH]I'd rate itthe ones I liked more:seasons 2 and 5, then season 1.And the ones that don't seem nice to me are the end of season 4 and the beginning if season 3

post-1120-13892963678826_thumb.gif

My favourite is Season 2 hairstyle!!! He looks so fantastic! :happy:But I like Season 3 too, and sometimes in Season 1 and 4. :thumbsup:But I don't like the long hair in Season 5!!! :thumbsdown: