For you guys

Evan

A "ccr"(chop' date='cut,rebuild) of 95% of all the Testarossa footage in a short "noir" clip & a dark song from 1987.Hope you like.Cheers.[/quote']Evan, think you forgot the link. Pls re-post. thanks

watch in H.Q.

Here I go making everything complicated. Is this just for the guys? Oh well. This is good stuff. I like the song.

Nah' date=' guys is a quote. I wanted to make Crockett a little bit darker (noir) character.The song was released Aug'87 & Michael Mann has used [i']Depeche Mode more than once in MV.S.B.; the link works, but I suggest clicking the HQ icon first(below the lower Youtube screen) upon entering the page.

• Administrators

How exactly did you do that?What software program did you use?Really cool. Thanks.

I think an apology is needed here, to LMD. What was meant was "all the guys, AND viggo." :)Now, that should straighten things out with LMD. BTW, I might actually get to view this in the next week.I'm going to be on my mother in laws computer, which is a lot newer than this one.