The Official Crockett Style Shoes Thread

DanJ

22 minutes ago, Paul Veres said:

Here is the second photo:

pic.jpg

Did it work now?

Yeah. Thanks.  Cool! :thumbsup:

On 3/1/2024 at 7:34 AM, Paul Veres said:

These up pretty good. I think the heel will always make it look like they are for an older person, and I personally prefer (including for Crockett style) flat soled ones, though that perforation is nice. 

I wanted a flat sole for that shoe but they didn't have anything that wasn't a sneaker flat sole, like really thick sole. Didn't like it. Anyway, I am an older person.:wuerg:

• Like 1

I don't particularly like the shoes Crockett wore in season 3 as they were dark and leather, also they made a clicking sound on the floor as he walked.

The white to light coloured slip on shoes with the rubber sole were the best.

Edited by RedDragon86

2 hours ago, Party_car1 said:

I wanted a flat sole for that shoe but they didn't have anything that wasn't a sneaker flat sole, like really thick sole. Didn't like it. Anyway, I am an older person.:wuerg:

Haha, well I guess it's all relative. My point was that since this thread is about emulating Crockett, and he was relatively young (like what by the plot, early 30s?), the "younger" style would fit best especially given his job - just better for running etc. than a stiff heeled sole. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Paul Veres said:

Haha, well I guess it's all relative. My point was that since this thread is about emulating Crockett, and he was relatively young (like what by the plot, early 30s?), the "younger" style would fit best especially given his job - just better for running etc. than a stiff heeled sole. 

I see your point for sure. My running days are well behind me. That is, of course unless I'm about to be mauled by a bear, then I'd be good for maybe 50 yards. I may have those re-soled with something different if I don't like the way they feel. Time will tell. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...