Hello from Sweden!

IceColdCastillo

Hey guys, I just registered here. I'm 23 years old & I live in Sweden.Miami Vice has always been one of my favorite shows, but different reasons made me put off buying the show on DVD for some years. For one, I was told that the episodes were edited. The day I heard that was untrue, I ran to the closest store selling the first season and snatched it right up :D After getting hooked on the show again, I went out and bought Miami Vice - The Complete Collection instead, I just didn't want to wait by getting season by season.As the taste for the show increased so did my yearning to discuss the show as well, that's why I signed up here, it seems like a cool place to be as a fan of Miami Vice.Anyways, I'll look forward to discussing with you guys, take care & see you around the boards.

hello from England!! Hopp tycker om du platsen! An attempt at Swedish

That was pretty decent, where did you learn some Swedish? Hoppas du gillar stället, would be more accurate, but close enough ;)

• 1 month later...