Any Heroes fans here?

himenokuri

if you could have any 2(Yes I'm being generous) powers of these people's special abilities, what would they be? as for me I would like to have invisibility and the power of spontaneous regeneration like the Cheerleader(claire Bennet) cos I coulid fling myself off a building and then get up and walk away. (I am accident prone and this one would SOOOO come in handy LOL) I would just loooove to be able to use my invisibility to get front row every time to KK concerts( I would pay to get in but I would always have to have front row LOL) and sneak backstage to see if Koichi would talk to me :p

• Administrators

I like the Jedi powers of:1. Lightning. How cool would it be to electrocute annoying people.2. The Jedi Mind Tricks. Think of all the chicks you could con into taking off their clothes.Yep, I'd end up being a dark Jedi before the end of the first lesson. :cool:

I like the Jedi powers of:1. Lightning. How cool would it be to electrocute annoying people.2. The Jedi Mind Tricks. Think of all the chicks you could con into taking off their clothes.Yep' date=' I'd end up being a dark Jedi before the end of the first lesson. :cool:[/quote']LOL yeah it sound like u would LOL but that kind of thing only works on the weak minded so im safe lol

• Administrators

LOL yeah it sound like u would LOL but that kind of thing only works on the weak minded so im safe lol

Well...to that, I'll say the lightning may convince you otherwise...:D