Hi from California!

imported_ThatGirl

Hello, Everyone!I've just found your site, after meeting Ell.a at Don Johnson Central. All I can say is "WOW!" You have an amazing place here, and I look forward to the YEARS it's going to take me to see all of the wonderful things you have here. Thanks for letting me join. I look forward to getting to know you.TG

• Administrators

RE: Hi from California!that girl, welcome to the board. :prost:don't hesitate to ask or post in english, we're happy to help our english speaking vice friends as much as we can. this thread might be interesting for you ---> translation hack (it only works in the forum not in the encyclopedia)in fact the "little pop-up window" is a small yellow flag (such as windows tool tips). if you use firefox then the flag will appear right above your marked text. but if you use ie you have to scroll up to the very top of the page to see the flag.that's enough theory for now. enjoy the forum and all the other goodies. 8)

Welcome and have a lot of fun with our lively forum, ThatGirl. And give my best regards to the Golden Gate (one of the great things I want to visit one day...) =)

Thank you for the wonderful welcome!I probably will post in English most of the time, but I'll try the translater at least!TG

• Administrators

no problem with english.most of us are more or less familiar with it.by the way: which part of california are you from? i visited your state a while ago. four weeks cross-country from LA to Frisco ... oh my god, these were the best four weeks of my life so far. i just missed don johnson at the set of nash bridges. ;(:D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Thomas Magnum

Hello and very best welcome greetings from me too, i hope you will enjoy your time on this board!!!...such a sentence, my english teacherette Mrs. Heller would be proud, if she saw it! :D :D :D

.. and again. Another warm welcome from (a cold and cloudy) Germany. I'm shure - some of use would it love to be anywhere in California now !:-))

Guest wizard49er

Hi and welcome :blumen:California is great. I left my Heart in San Francisco. In October I will come again for 2 weeks to San Francisco to enjoy this nice city. I am a football fan of the 49ers and am also glad again a few Games to see live.