Something Hilarious for me and Gstein!!

himenokuri

I remember it.I remember when they opened it. I was there on opening night. And then the mall went downhill from there. But don't blame me. I wasn't one to hang out by the rink.I played games in the gold mine a lot of times, but never caused problems.I promise. Why I even ate breakfast with Santa at Thalheimers, for my nephew's sake. I was too busy looking at the female elves. :p

LOL not blaming u for it but I do miss it I miss Record Bar where I spent most of my time where else did u like to go sides Gold mine?

That was about it. I walked the mall with a few friends, but then left to ride around. Gas was cheap enough back then to do that!I knew the manager of the Camelot Music but didn't spend much time in there. The prices were outrageous.I mostly just rode around, and hung out in that area.I lived in Germantown though, so it was quite a drive just to hang out.I wasn't part of their crowd, so I didn't cruise Germantown.I didn't mind driving to an area where I wasn't messed with.

• Administrators

...I knew the manager of the Camelot Music but didn't spend much time in there. The prices were outrageous...

Ya know, I think that is a Camelot thing cause the prices in my malls have always been outrageous.I'm surprised they didn't fold when all the P2P file swapping was going on (Napster, Kazza, etc) I bet their sales took a nose dive.They were probably bellyaching more than the singers over that one.