Hello All

vicer

Vicehead from Finland reporting in...Been a big fan since 80's, when i was just a kid. Not just Miami Vice, but generally everything about that decade rocks my socks off 8) I can't speak German, but maybe i learn a few words here :baby:

• Administrators

hello vicer,great that you find your way into this board. 8)how does it come that two finland vicers find us at the same time?where did you hear about miamivice.info? just curious ...

Originally posted by Ell.ahello vicer,great that you find your way into this board. 8)how does it come that two finland vicers find us at the same time?where did you hear about miamivice.info? just curious ...

Hello Ell.aI was looking for some interview clips about Miami Vice and founded miami-vice.org page (I haven't registered there yet). After reading some posts i saw a link to this site :klatsch: Yes, it's quite coincidence, that two Finns came here same time :)

• Administrators

oh, mv.org is a huge meeting point of vice fans from all over the world.

Original von VicerYes, it's quite coincidence, that two Finns came here same time :)

well, free to speak with phil collins ... and then they were (already) three! vicer, nicky and kujis ... :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...