Definitive Miami Vice Series Music List

Scarab

Evening all,I'm just wondering whether anyone out there can give me some info on the correct list of every song ever used in the series. I found one from .info if I recall, and also I've got an excel spreadsheet of songs. Could be from .info I can't remember where I got them from, but there are differences between the two lists. Just wondering if anyone out there knows of a complete song list which includes everything correctly.Thanks all and regards,Matt

• Administrators

Let me know what the differences are and we'll get it straightened out.

If someone has the complete list could they post it (or PM me ) in Excel format please? I have a list that I checked against Miami Vice Chronicles but not sure it is complete and is not in editable format.

Ok Fman I'll let you know. One of the lists I have was a post on a forum, not sure which, listed alphabetically, by season and episode. The other list I have is in excel, I'll go through them and tell you the differences asap. I'm probably on 10% complete on the collection, hopefully when I get stuck some of you guys can help me out, especially on the special ones like Phil Collins' Life is a rat race, I guess one of you has chopped it from the show credits!!Regards,Matt

• Administrators

This is a cut/paste of the excel file that was on .org.Sorry, formatting got lost.But here ya go.Episode Title Song Artist1 Miami Vice Pilot Miss You Rolling Stones1 Miami Vice Pilot All Night Long (All Night) Lionel Ritchie1 Miami Vice Pilot Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Cyndi Lauper1 Miami Vice Pilot Body Talk The Deele1 Miami Vice Pilot Somebodys Watching Me Rockwell1 Miami Vice Pilot In The Air Tonight Phil Collins1 Miami Vice Pilot Inland Sea Brian Eno1 Miami Vice Pilot Only In Miami Bette Midler1 Miami Vice Pilot Me Rumbon And Salsa Caliente Los Virtuosos2 Heart Of Darkness This Masquerade George Benson2 Heart Of Darkness Missing You John Waite2 Heart Of Darkness Going Under Devo2 Heart Of Darkness Sharp Dressed Man ZZ Top2 Heart Of Darkness She's A Beauty The Tubes3 Cool Runnin' Reality Dub Linton Johnson3 Cool Runnin' Jammin' Bob Marley And The Wailers3 Cool Runnin' King Tubby Meets The Rockers Uptown Augustus Pablo3 Cool Runnin' Well Of Souls (Feel The Spirit) Wailing Souls4 Hit List In The Night Russ Ballard4 Hit List Tush ZZ Top4 Hit List I'm So Excited Pointer Sisters5 Calderones Return Many Rivers To Cross Joe Cocker5 Calderones Return Can't Turn Back Red Rider5 Calderones Return Voices Russ Ballard5 Calderones Return What's Love Got To Do With It Tina Turner6 One Eyed Jack New Girl Now Honeymoon Suite6 One Eyed Jack Wonderful Tonight Eric Clapton6 One Eyed Jack La Vecinita Papo Cadena Sax Y Su Orquesta6 One Eyed Jack Jump (For My Love) Pointer Sisters7 Three Eyed Turtle I Don't Care Anymore Phil Collins7 Three Eyed Turtle Stay With Me Teddy Prendergrass8 The Great McCarthy Some Guys Have All The Luck Rod Stewart8 The Great McCarthy Self Control Laura Branigan8 The Great McCarthy Go Insane Lindsay Buckingham8 The Great McCarthy Born To Be Wild Steppenwolf9 Glades We've Gotta Get Outta This Place The Animals9 Glades Girls With Guns Tommy Shaw9 Glades I Send A Message INXS10 Give A Little, Take A Little Better Be Good To Me Tina Turner10 Give A Little, Take A Little Today's A Beginning Brian Ray10 Give A Little, Take A Little You Want More Etta James11 Little Prince Relax Frankie Goes To Hollywood11 Little Prince Turn Up The Radio Autograph11 Little Prince Tiny Demons Todd Rundgren12 Milk Run Feliz Cumbre Fernandito Villalona12 Milk Run Legs ZZ Top12 Milk Run Hit Me With Your Best Shot Pat Benetar13 Score Great Balls Of Fire Dolly Parton14 Golden Triangle Poison Ivy The Coasters14 Golden Triangle Catch The Wind The Blues Project14 Golden Triangle Mr Lee The Bobbettes14 Golden Triangle Water Music 2 Robert Fripp15 Smugglers Blues Lunatic Fringe Red Rider15 Smugglers Blues Smugglers Blues Glenn Frey15 Smugglers Blues Baja Mascara16 Rites Of Passage Come To Pappa Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band16 Rites Of Passage Waiting For You The Reds16 Rites Of Passage I Want To Know What Love Is Foreigner16 Rites Of Passage Change Your Ways Rockwell16 Rites Of Passage Beat Away The Reds16 Rites Of Passage Till The End The Reds17 The Maze Renegades Of Funk Afrika Bambaataa17 The Maze Tea In The Sahara The Police17 The Maze Livin' The Book Of My Life Phillip Micheal Thomas18 Made For Each Other Money (That's What I Want) Barrett Strong18 Made For Each Other Treat Me Nice Elvis18 Made For Each Other Rubberneckin' Elvis19 The Home Invaders The Glamorous Life Shiela E19 The Home Invaders Destination Unknown Sly And Robbie20 Nobody Lives Forever Heartbeat Red 720 Nobody Lives Forever Green Onions Booker T And The MG's20 Nobody Lives Forever Bad To The Bone George Thorogood And The Destroyers20 Nobody Lives Forever New Love Glenn Frey21 Evan Biko Peter Gabriel21 Evan Rhythm Of The Heat Peter Gabriel21 Evan You Only Left Your Picture Fashion22 Lombard My Boy Lollipop Millie22 Lombard Wire U223 The Prodigal Son Tell It Like It Is Aaron Neville 23 The Prodigal Son Caribbean Queen Billy Ocean23 The Prodigal Son Take Me Home Phil Collins23 The Prodigal Son Windswept Bryan Ferry23 The Prodigal Son Goodbye Girl Go West23 The Prodigal Son Good Night, Ladies Lou Reed23 The Prodigal Son Many Rivers To Cross Joe Cocker23 The Prodigal Son You Belong To The City Glenn Frey23 The Prodigal Son Glad Traffic23 The Prodigal Son Do You Believe In Love Huey Lewis And The News23 The Prodigal Son Pride (In The Name Of Love) U223 The Prodigal Son White Stuff Fashion23 The Prodigal Son Rubber Miro Liquid Liquid23 The Prodigal Son The Pleasure Seekers The System24 Whatever Works Get It On (Bang A Gong) The Power Station24 Whatever Works Sharp Dressed Man ZZ Top24 Whatever Works Dark Night The Blasters24 Whatever Works Vice Grandmaster Melle Mel25 Out Where The Buses Don't Run Baba O'Rielly The Who25 Out Where The Buses Don't Run Brothers In Arms Dire Straits26 The Dutch Oven Who To Listen To Amy Grant26 The Dutch Oven Women Foreigner26 The Dutch Oven Diamond Field Pat Benetar26 The Dutch Oven Love Is For Sale Cleavant Derricks26 The Dutch Oven King Of Babylon David Johansen27 Buddies Sweet Soul Music Arthur Conley27 Buddies Go For A Soda Kim Mitchell27 Buddies Own The Night Chaka Khan27 Buddies No Guarantees The Nobodys28 Junk Love Slave To Love Bryan Ferry28 Junk Love True Love Wang Chung28 Junk Love Little By Little Robert Plant29 Tale Of The Goat Phantom Living The Fixx29 Tale Of The Goat Can't Turn Back Red Rider29 Tale Of The Goat Flesh Todd Rundgren29 Tale Of The Goat Transformation Nona Hendryx30 Bushido Hello Earth Kate Bush30 Bushido Boys And Girls Bryan Ferry31 Bought And Paid For Rhythm Of The Night Debarge31 Bought And Paid For You Wear It Well Debarge31 Bought And Paid For I'm So Afraid Fleetwood Mac31 Bought And Paid For Cold Wind Blows Karla Bonoff31 Bought And Paid For Bass And Trouble Sly And Robbie32 Back In The World Roadhouse Blues The Doors32 Back In The World Break On Through The Doors32 Back In The World My Eyes Have Seen You The Doors32 Back In The World The Crystal Ship The Doors32 Back In The World I Can't See Your Face In My Mind The Doors32 Back In The World Five To One The Doors32 Back In The World Strange Days The Doors32 Back In The World The Spy The Doors33 Phil The Shill Pick It Up (And Put It In Your Pocket) Stan Ridgeway33 Phil The Shill Knock On Wood Eric Clapton33 Phil The Shill Rock By Day, Whirl By Night Eugene Smith33 Phil The Shill Nausea Executive Slacks33 Phil The Shill Life Is A Rat Race Phil Collins34 Definitely Miami Cry Godley And Crème34 Definitely Miami Angry Young Man Ted Nugent34 Definitely Miami Europa (Earths Cry, Heavens Smile) Gato Barbieri35 Yankee Dollar Your Time Is Gonna Come Russ Ballard35 Yankee Dollar Par Avion Mike And The Mechanics35 Yankee Dollar The Harder They Come Jimmy Cliff35 Yankee Dollar La Hamaquita Papo Cadena Sax Y Su Orquesta36 One Way Ticket Kyrie Mr Mister36 One Way Ticket Face The Face Pete Townsend36 One Way Ticket Mustang Sally Wilson Pickett37 Little Miss Dangerous Assault And Battery Howard Jones37 Little Miss Dangerous The Order Of Death Public Image Ltd37 Little Miss Dangerous Little Miss Dangerous Ted Nugent37 Little Miss Dangerous Here Comes My Girl Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers38 Florence Italy Mercury Blues David Lindley38 Florence Italy Naughty Naughty John Parr38 Florence Italy Up From The Skies Jimi Hendrix Experience38 Florence Italy Cruise Missile Steve Morse Band38 Florence Italy Selling The Store Cliff Sarde39 French Twist Who's Zoomin' Who Aretha Franklin40 The Fix P Machinery Propoganda40 The Fix Gambler Madonna40 The Fix The Waters Too Deep Jim Gilstrap41 Payback Dancin' Chris Isaak41 Payback Three Sisters INXS41 Payback Bass And Trouble Sly And Robbie41 Payback Soul Kitchen X42 Free Verse Maybe The Poet Bruce Cockburn42 Free Verse Feel It Again Honeymoon Suite42 Free Verse Institutionalised Suicidal Tendencies42 Free Verse Allemande & Courante Nancy Allen43 Trust Fund Pirates That Smell Lynryd Skynryd43 Trust Fund Pirates What You Need INXS43 Trust Fund Pirates Space Invader The Pretenders43 Trust Fund Pirates Heaven Simply Red43 Trust Fund Pirates Miami Randy Newman43 Trust Fund Pirates La Mirada Phillip Micheal Thomas43 Trust Fund Pirates Still In The Game Steve Winwood44 Sons And Lovers Long Long Way To Go Phil Collins44 Sons And Lovers After The Fire Roger Daltrey45 When Irish Eyes Are Smiling Imagine John Lennon45 When Irish Eyes Are Smiling Wild Cats Of Kinkenny The Pogues45 When Irish Eyes Are Smiling The Last Unbroken Heart Patti La Belle And Bill Champlin46 Stones War Lives In The Balance Jackson Browne46 Stones War Red Rain Peter Gabriel46 Stones War Mercy Steve Jones46 Stones War When The Rain Comes Down Andy Taylor47 Killshot Eminence Font The Who47 Killshot Desire Yello47 Killshot Do You Wanna Get Away Shannon47 Killshot Real Wild Child (Wild One) Iggy Pop47 Killshot Mercy Street Peter Gabriel47 Killshot You're Gonna Change Screaming Blue messiahs47 Killshot Falsa Billie, Willie And Bachiche47 Killshot Respetala Billie, Willie And Bachiche48 Walk Alone In Dulce Decorum The Damned48 Walk Alone Gear Jammer George Thorogood And The Destroyers48 Walk Alone Walk This Way Run - DMC48 Walk Alone Listen Like Thieves INXS49 The Good Collar A Picture Book Simply Red49 The Good Collar How Much Did You Get For Your Soul The Pretenders49 The Good Collar Comndemned One Way50 Shadow In The Dark Two Rapid Formations Brian Eno50 Shadow In The Dark Tierra Dura Ruben Blades51 El Viejo Fly On The Windscreen Depeche Mode51 El Viejo Wanted Dead Or Alive Bon Jovi51 El Viejo State Of Emergency Cactus World News52 Better Living Through Chemistry Sledgehammer Peter Gabriel52 Better Living Through Chemistry Born To Be Wild Steppenwolf52 Better Living Through Chemistry Tequila The Champs53 Baby Blues Hanging By A Thread Mike And The Mechanics53 Baby Blues Love By You Joan Armatrading53 Baby Blues Stop And Think Michelle Goulet53 Baby Blues Movin' And Groovin' Redds And The Boys54 Streetwise Streetwise Don Johnson55 Forgive Us Our Debts We Do What We Are Told Peter Gabriel55 Forgive Us Our Debts Morir Sonando Fernandito Villalona55 Forgive Us Our Debts Standing On The Outside Meatloaf56 Down For The Count Pt 1 Dance Ratt57 Down For The Count Pt 2 Don't Need A Gun Billy Idol57 Down For The Count Pt 2 Blind Faith Corey Hart57 Down For The Count Pt 2 I Want To Make The World Turn Around Steve Miller Band57 Down For The Count Pt 2 All Along The Watchtower Jimi Hendrix Experience58 Cuba Libre Miami Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band58 Cuba Libre Gun Law Kane Gang58 Cuba Libre I Feel Like Holding On Gwen Majors59 The Savage Blood And Roses The Smithereens59 The Savage White Rabbit Jefferson Airplane59 The Savage Anything The Damned60 Theresa Jewel Propoganda60 Theresa Lament Ultravox60 Theresa Wasteland The Mission61 The Afternoon Plane We Touch Loz Netto62 Lend Me An Ear Respect Yourself Bruce Willis62 Lend Me An Ear Be My Enemy The Waterboys62 Lend Me An Ear Climb Pete Himmelman62 Lend Me An Ear Ballard Of The Little Man World Party63 Red Tape Cat People (Putting Out Fire) David Bowie63 Red Tape Best Adventures Thinkman63 Red Tape Closer To Heaven The Alan Parsons Project63 Red Tape Money Talks The Alan Parsons Project63 Red Tape The Formula Thinkman64 By Hooker By Crook Split Decision Steve Winwood64 By Hooker By Crook Holding Back The Years Simply Red64 By Hooker By Crook Lavado Bill Bergman64 By Hooker By Crook 30,000 Feet Broken Homes64 By Hooker By Crook Raffles In Rio Mark Isham65 Knock, Knock…Who's There Heat Of The Night Bryan Adams65 Knock, Knock…Who's There The Fashion Grace Jones65 Knock, Knock…Who's There Ride Across The River Dire Straits65 Knock, Knock…Who's There Underwaterboys Shriekback65 Knock, Knock…Who's There La Vecina Belkis Concepcion Y Sus Chicas65 Knock, Knock…Who's There Santiago Fernandito Villalona66 Viking Bikers From Hell Who Do You Love ? George Thorogood And The Destroyers66 Viking Bikers From Hell Heaven Simply Red66 Viking Bikers From Hell Tightrope Walk The Damned66 Viking Bikers From Hell Valhalla Rick Conrad67 Everybody's In Showbiz The Vision Chris De Burgh67 Everybody's In Showbiz The Leader Chris De Burgh67 Everybody's In Showbiz What About Me ? Chris De Burgh68 Heroes Of The Revolution Jazz Singer Nancy Reed68 Heroes Of The Revolution Someone To Watch Over Me Saundra Santiago68 Heroes Of The Revolution Stormy Weather Saundra Santiago69 Contempt Of Court Call It Love Yello70 Amen, Send Money Satellite The Hooters70 Amen, Send Money Together As One Anita Morris70 Amen, Send Money Wrapped Up, Tied Up, Tangled Up Anita Morris70 Amen, Send Money Black Book Rank And File71 Death And The Lady Never Let Me Down Again Depeche Mode71 Death And The Lady Pleasure, Little Treasure Depeche Mode71 Death And The Lady Vet For The Insane Fields Of The Nephilim71 Death And The Lady The Edge Of Town The Truth71 Death And The Lady Story Never Ends Naked Prey72 The Big Thaw What Is Life Black Uhuru72 The Big Thaw Wake Up And Live Bob Marley And The Wailers72 The Big Thaw Mi Vieja Fernando Echavarria73 Childs Play Race Against Time U273 Childs Play The Dream Albert Collins, Robert Cray And Johnny Coupland74 God's Work Modigliani (Requiem Mass) The Book Of Love74 God's Work Yin And Yang (The Flowerpot Man) Love And Rockets74 God's Work Nine Million Rainy Days The Jesus And Mary Chain74 God's Work Mambo Terrifico Cal Tjader75 Missing Hours I Got You (I Feel Good) James Brown75 Missing Hours Paint The Road Adrian Belew76 Like A Hurricane When He Shines Sheena Easton76 Like A Hurricane The Domination MC's Of Rap76 Like A Hurricane I Got You Babe Sheena Easton77 Over The Line I'm Life The Fixx77 The Rising Son Of Death Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me The Smiths77 The Rising Son Of Death Si Senor The Hairy Grill Yello77 The Rising Son Of Death Flesh For Fantasy Billy Idol77 The Rising Son Of Death Moon On Ice Yello78 Love At First Sight Ball Of Confusion Love And Rockets78 Love At First Sight Say It (Over And Over Again) John Coltrane78 Love At First Sight I Got You Babe Sheena Easton78 Love At First Sight Looking For Someone To Love Stray Cats78 Love At First Sight Madness Of It All Ward Brothers79 Rock And A Hard Place Don't Dream It's Over Crowded House79 Rock And A Hard Place Dirty Laundry Don Henley79 Rock And A Hard Place Devil With A Blue Dress On Mitch Ryder And The Detroit Wheels80 The Cows Of October Theme 'Prelude/Wagon Train' Dimitri Tiomkin80 The Cows Of October Theme 'Rawhide' Dimitri Tiomkin80 The Cows Of October Theme 'Magnificent Seven' Elmer Bernstein80 The Cows Of October Theme 'Good, Bad And The Ugly' Ennio Morricone81 Vote Of Confidence Stand And Deliver Mr Mister82 Baseballs Of Death Pump Up The Volume M/A/R/R/S82 Baseballs Of Death Running On The Rocks Shriekback82 Baseballs Of Death Twenty Killer Hurts Gene Loves Jezebel82 Baseballs Of Death Breakaway Big Pig83 Indian Wars Gods Gift The Silencers83 Indian Wars Hawaiian Chance Yello84 Honor Among Thieves Rag Doll Aerosmith84 Honor Among Thieves Sweet Sixteen Billy Idol85 Hell Hath No Fury 86 Badge Of Dishonor Glory ! Glory ! Underworld86 Badge Of Dishonor Eyes Of A Stranger The Payola$87 Blood And Roses Dangerous Game Tommy Shaw87 Blood And Roses Sweetest Smile Black 87 Blood And Roses Winners And Losers Iggy Pop88 A Bullet For Crockett Don't Dream It's Over Crowded House88 A Bullet For Crockett Smugglers Blues Glenn Frey88 A Bullet For Crockett Be My Enemy The Waterboys88 A Bullet For Crockett Diamond Field Pat Benetar88 A Bullet For Crockett In The Air Tonight Phil Collins88 A Bullet For Crockett There's A River Steve Winwood89 Deliver Us From Evil We Do What We Are Told Peter Gabriel89 Deliver Us From Evil Follow My Rainbow Sheena Easton89 Deliver Us From Evil Lazy Bones Hoagy Carmicheal90 Mirror Image Money God Big Pig91 Hostile Takeover Walk And Talk Like Angels Toni Childs91 Hostile Takeover Underneath The Radar Underworld92 Redemption In Blood Don't Give Up Peter Gabriel92 Redemption In Blood You Never Listen To Me Peter Cetera92 Redemption In Blood Everythings Inside Of Me Tim Truman93 Heart Of Night The Kiss The Cure93 Heart Of Night Blood Money The Chuch93 Heart Of Night Dark Truths Joan Armatrading93 Heart Of Night The One Joe Cocker94 Bad Timing I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry Hank Williams94 Bad Timing Power And Freedom Iggy Pop94 Bad Timing Cold Metal Iggy Pop94 Bad Timing Don't Talk Dirty To Me Jermaine Stewart95 Borrasca I Want Your (Hands On Me) Sinead O'Connor95 Borrasca The Dogs Of War Pink Floyd96 Line Of Fire Stigmata Ministry96 Line Of Fire Layla Derek And The Dominoes96 Line Of Fire Only The Good Die Young Iron Maiden96 Line Of Fire My Domestic Rugged Edge97 Asian Cut Under The Milky Way The Church97 Asian Cut Here It Is, Take It ! That Petrol Emotion98 Hard Knocks Big League Tom Cochrane And Red Rider98 Hard Knocks Nobody's Perfect Mike And The Mechanics99 Fruit Of The Poison Tree Desire U299 Fruit Of The Poison Tree Walking Towards Paradise Robert Plant100 To Have And To Hold Carry Me (Like A Fire In Your Heart) Chris De Burgh100 To Have And To Hold Bette Noir Bryan Ferry101 Miami Squeeze Working On it Chris Rea101 Miami Squeeze Hard Left Tackhead102 Jack Of All Trades 103 The Cell Within Keys To imagination Yanni104 The Lost Madonna Twist In My Sobriety Tinita Tikaram104 The Lost Madonna She's Waiting Eric Clapton106 Victims Of Circumstance Misguided Angel Cowboy Junkies106 Victims Of Circumstance Severance Dead Can Dance106 Victims Of Circumstance Miami Beach Rumba Klezmer Conservatory Band107 World Of Trouble Inspiration Gypsy Kings107 World Of Trouble Paseo De Gracia The Alan Parsons Project108 Miricle Man 109 Leap Of Faith What I Am (Is What I Am) Eddie Brickell And The New Bohemians109 Leap Of Faith Paradise City Guns And Roses110 Too Much Too Late You're Gonna Get Yours Public Enemy 110 Too Much Too Late Mixed Up Shook Up Girl Mink DeVille110 Too Much Too Late Help Me Make It Through The Night Tim Truman And Phil Perry111 Freefall Lives In The Balance Jackson Browne111 Freefall Land Of Confusion Genesis111 Freefall Bad Attitude Honeymoon Suite111 Freefall Year Zero King Swamp111 Freefall Ship Of Fools Robert Plant111 Freefall Cryin' Shame Lyle Lovett111 Freefall Tell Me Terry Kath111 Freefall No Way Out Tim Truman

above list is neither complete nor correct. There are some tracks contained that were never used (e.g. Paseo de Gracia by Alan Parsons Project), others are mistitled (e.g. My domestic by Rugged Edge; correct: Madame Axe; Help me make it throught the night instead of Help me through the night), some list the wrong artist (Bryan Ray, Tim Truman did not perform No way out) and others are missing at all (e.g. Nande by La Familia Andre).

• Administrators

OK well let's all get together and make it right.Make a list of your corrections by ep. song title and artist.

• Administrators

I just uploaded a list we have in our miami-vice.info database.Just check it out.

• Administrators

Another common mistake is Eugene Smith's song "Rock By Day, Roll By Night" (not Whirl By Night) There are also 4 songs by The Swingle Singers used in "Jack Of All Trades" (from the "Jazz Sebastien Bach" album)"Aria""Fugue In D Minor""Fugue No. 5 In D Major""Two-Part Invention No. 1 In C Major" I have also never been able to find "You Are The One" by Mike & The MechanicsOther common wrong listings are "Cat People" by David Bowie & "Liar Liar" by Blondie and "Water Music II" which is by a group called "Fast Forward" not Robert Fripp.

• Administrators

...There are also 4 songs by The Swingle Singers used in "Jack Of All Trades" (from the "Jazz Sebastien Bach" album)"Aria""Fugue In D Minor""Fugue No. 5 In D Major""Two-Part Invention No. 1 In C Major" ...

I don't know anyone who would admit to listening to those. :D

• Administrators

I don't know anyone who would admit to listening to those. :D

Oh, I downloaded this tracks (from iTunes, of course, not illegally :p). But the only reason is to have my mv collection as complete as possible.

• 3 weeks later...

You Are The One" by Mike & The Mechanics is from their album titled 'Mike & The Mechanics' I have it if you want to pm me

• Administrators

You Are The One" by Mike & The Mechanics is from their album titled 'Mike & The Mechanics' I have it if you want to pm me

Oh I have it thanks, I just meant that I could never find it in the actual episode.

• 3 months later...

I have this old MS Excel spreadsheet from .org I believe. I have had it a while, so if anyone wnats the spreadsheet, let me know. Corrections that have been mentioned should be made by those "in the know" then.Email me at ve3lt@rac.ca if anyone wants it.

• 8 months later...

Thanks for this thread people, just what I was looking for, maybe it needs revival or edits, anyway it should be a sticky for all the music nerds ;)

64 By Hooker By Crook Sympathy And Acknowledgment Mark Isham (not Raffles In Rio)

sorry to contradict here, but this tune does not appear in this episode! You must have taken a Hammer tune for something else.I possess the original music cue sheet of Universal for this ep and there are only the songs contained that we know of anyway (Broken Homes, Bill Bergmann, Bert Kaempfert, Steve Winwood and Simply Red).

sorry to contradict here' date=' but this tune does not appear in this episode! You must have taken a Hammer tune for something else.I possess the original music cue sheet of Universal for this ep and there are only the songs contained that we know of anyway (Broken Homes, Bill Bergmann, Bert Kaempfert, Steve Winwood and Simply Red).[/quote']Two assumptions here: I made the first one in simply looking over the posted list, seeing that the Mark Isham track used in the show is still incorrectly listed as RIR instead of SAA, without taking the time to check my DVDs for the correct episode (which I still can't be bothered to do - it's the scene where Izzy is in the art gallery as a 'performance artist'.)You made the second one in assuming that I don't know the difference between Isham and Hammer. Speaking as a fan of both artists, I can assure you that I am more than passing familiar with their respective styles.goozer

But Raffles in Rio is the only Mark Isham piece that was ever used in VICE (the gallery scene with Izzy in "Knock knowck who´s there?" that you mentioned; that Raffles in Rio is right can easily be determined by comparing the piece on the Isham record with the one on TV). The other Isham track you mentioned never occured.

But Raffles in Rio is the only Mark Isham piece that was ever used in VICE (the gallery scene with Izzy in "Knock knowck who´s there?" that you mentioned; that Raffles in Rio is right can easily be determined by comparing the piece on the Isham record with the one on TV). The other Isham track you mentioned never occured.
Ummmm...well' date=' I don't know what DVD set or bootleg copy of Isham's Vapor Drawings you're in possession of, but the song in that scene is absolutely [b']NOT 'Raffles In Rio'. I have had that album since it's original release on LP, and picked up the CD as soon as it was issued. Neither one of them has 'Sympathy And Acknowledgement' mislabled as 'Raffles In Rio'. And I just confirmed this by playing the CD and the episode. You're right - it was easily confirmed as 'SAA'.So that makes the correction:65 Knock Knock, Who's There? Sympathy And Acknowledgment Mark Ishamgoozer