Little Miss Dangerous Theme

miamijimf

Hi Everyone,Great site, glad I surfed on in. I'm looking for the Hammer theme music that plays in the background when Jackie and Rico are talking in the safe house and she tells him she is a "physical substitute etc." I have season one and two on DVD but <<< Cut by Ell.a >>> I've been told it has not been released but you never know ... I'm a huge Vice fan and was in Miami, coincidently from 84 to 88 at the University of Miami, when they were filming the show. Had a friend who was an extra on two episodes. Sorry I don't speak German, I was in Darmstadt with the Army for three years and loved it but can only say, "Ein beer bitte." I was kind of busy and lazy also during my off hours.Thanks in advance,JimEDIT Reason: please obey forum rule §2

Welcome aboard, MiamiJim.. :blumen: And don't worry: "Ein Beer bitte..." is all that You need in Germany... :D :DBut I can't help You about the track You are searching, sorry...

• Administrators

welcome to our site, MiamiJimF - nice you found your way to europe again! 8)well, what flagler wrote about "ein bier bitte" is not correct. you'll also need "eine bratwurst mit sauerkraut bitte!" - otherwise you would starve. okok, "ein eisbein mit sauerkraut" would also help. :D

Hi MiamiJimF !I´m the youngest person aboard. I´m 15 and goes to school.Sorry, but I can´t also help you about the track you are searching... ;( ;( ;( ;(Greetings Joe

Thanks/DankaAppreciate the welcome and advice from those of you who responded to my post. Ell.a I read your message and I think I understand the problem and what I did wrong. Will not do that again. Looking forward to many more conversations.Speaking of Europe, one of my favorite lines from Vice is from the episode "Viking Bikers from Hell" when the Indian Biker asks, "Where we goin," Reb says, "Valhalla," and the Indian says, " That's nice I always wanted to go to Europe." The Church in the opening scene is the Church of the Little Flower, three blocks from where I grew up.Jim

• Administrators

RE: Thanks/Danka

Original von MiamiJimFThe Church in the opening scene is the Church of the Little Flower, three blocks from where I grew up.

oh, you're from miami ... i'm sure caipi will enjoy any help he can get to complete the location guide and location map.by the way: did you know that valhalla (or german: walhalla) is not only a place of germanic-nordic mythology but also a real place in southern germany - great german's hall of fame?

• Administrators

RE: Thanks/DankaHi MiamiJimF,welcome to our forum.

Original von Ell.aoh, you're from miami ... i'm sure caipi will enjoy any help he can get to complete the location guide and location map.

That's absolutely riht. If you know Vice locations we have not listed in our location guide please let me know.

Ell.a,Thanks for the the info about Valhalla, Germany. I do remember seeing that on a map one time but the Indian's comment in the episode is still funny to those who know something about Nordic mythology. KaeptnCaipi,I am amazed with the research, time, and interest you have with Vice locations. The people on the Miami-Vice.org forum, topic: Google Earth Shooting Locations are also experts on locations, as you know. I am sure you have been to this site, but in case others have not, its got great pictures of locations: http://www.rbravo.com/vice_locations.htmI was born and raised in Miami and was at UMiami from 84 to 88 while they were filming the show. I used to see the production crew around the area and had a friend who was an extra on two episodes. Have always been a huge fan but never knew there were so many folks with a similar fascination. I can recognize many locations when I watch the episodes but have always been curious about where some of the scenes were shot. I'm still in Fla but haven't been to Miami in 15 years. When I was growing up it was a medium sized Southern town, its now the Metropolis of Fla, at least 90% Hispanic, with a terrible reputation for crime. I could tell you some real war stories about crime in the 80s and its undoubtedly worse now. I plan on going down in early Nov for a UM reunion. If I can check any location while I am there, let me know, I'll try to find time. Thanks,

• Administrators

Original von MiamiJimFKaeptnCaipi,I am amazed with the research, time, and interest you have with Vice locations. The people on the Miami-Vice.org forum, topic: Google Earth Shooting Locations are also experts on locations, as you know. I am sure you have been to this site, but in case others have not, its got great pictures of locations: http://www.rbravo.com/vice_locations.htmThanks,

Hi MiamiJimF,I only createed the location map and location guide. The research did Tom and, as you mentioned, the guys from mv.org.We met Rick Bravo this August, when we travelled to Florida. I also know his site. Some pictures we use in our maps are from Rick BRavo.