The Lost Madonna

Izzie

During the part scene, Sonny meets that guy with the long hair (don't know name). When he does, he looks a little uneasy with him, and he tells him who he was and where they met, he could be the guy with the two chinese girls etc.What was that about? I can't quite understand

• Administrators

The dude with the long hair was named Sigmar. He was an artist that was showing some of his stuff at the party.Since Sonny was supposed to be in the "art" circle, he would/should have known who Sigmar was and they would most likely have met before.Sonny was thinking fast as to not blow his cover and Sigmar most likely didn't want to be rude and say he did not remember him (although he did say who the hell are you at first). That's were the line of "are you the one with the three Chinese girls" came up. I think it eased the tension or Sigmar was most likely a dope head and couldn't remember who he had met anyway.Most likely a combination of both.Hope that helps.

Yeah, it comes together better now. I did think it may be something thats happened before with Sonny and Sigmar and obviously he's uneasy. With theory from another member sharpens my understanding. Thanks

Rico as a teacher for art? With gel in his hairs? I know it should have looked him more serious, but I didn´t like that. I love his curled hairs.Christine

I love that scene with "Twist in my Sobriety " playing in b/g

Me too, such a great song, and it really sets the mood here.TLM is a very, very strong S5 ep. One of my top favs from the season.