PMT has got the moves!!!

Evan

Thanks. I'll bet he could still make those moves. When I met him last year he still looked fit.

I agree, he can still fit in His timeless Hugo Boss suits he wore in the 80s!

• Administrators

He looked like the guy (dance wise, at the disco club) Sonny and him went to see in the "Maze" to find out where the gang of young punks were hiding out. (names are escaping me right now).

• Administrators

Thanks for posting this video! It's another great example how refreshing different PMT still is! :cool:

Thanks, these two videos are great.:clap: They show how fit Philip still is, but didn´t you think he looked a bit desperated in the first one?:confused:The presenter talked a fast italian and I think he couldn´t understand everything. I think they were a bit impolite.Christine

Thanks for posting this video! It's another great example how refreshing different PMT still is! :cool:

Or another great example of what maybe really happened when they were planning to do a MV movie (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!) time ago.

I´m sorry, but I can´t hear what they´re talking about. It´s too quiet and there´s no possibility to make it louder, but I think Olivia´s still looking good.Christine