Nobody Lives Forever

Matt5

Izzy is selling shoes in front of a produce store at 1452 Washington Avenue.  The produce store is now a pawn shop called Costa De Oro and the alley is no longer gated.

leon3.png.df3583417ab8e18fb43b1d69426c0d87.png

@C Glide

Edited by airtommy
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, miamijimf said:

Great find airtommy, man they keep on coming.

I'm so glad there are a few other people on this planet besides me who enjoy this!

• Like 1

Took these this morning as just returned to Miami Beach from Vero (north of Jupiter in Florida). All matching your pictures airtommy. At one point we see the background buildings on 15th and Washington , one being the pharmacy (Five guys burger bar) and then directly behind that the Courtyard Marriott at 1530 Washington Avenue clearly seen in picture 4.

841DACFF-8C50-486D-ADEF-7A996A8578F6.jpeg

65430688-7BF2-4653-88D4-24C8C77DA865.jpeg

B70B8150-1C69-4BDE-940F-64D3907EEF67.jpeg

006052BD-02F4-4AA8-9B46-F96E8C1BE7B1.jpeg

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 3

Fantastic pictures!  Especially that you caught the top right window of the Marriott that we see when the camera swings out for a few frames.

Now I'm not so sure the staircase has been replaced.  It might be the same one but with a new railing.

• 8 months later...

In the teaser we see some great shots of West Avenue from the Macarthur Cswy looking north- probrably the best we see during the series after the “Heart of Darkness” opening credit shot and the “Stones War” car chase. 

4AC22C00-EAD3-4393-9630-02FF08997415.jpeg

A5584C12-5A92-4719-8E97-8BEEDFE116F0.jpeg

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Matt5 said:

In the teaser we see some great shots of West Avenue from the Macarthur Cswy looking north- probably the best we see during the series after the “Heart of Darkness” opening credit shot and the “Stones War” car chase.

Yes, including our best look at Biscaya:

Biscaya3.png

• Like 2

Another “Nobody Lives Forever” - Im not 100% sure if this building (now partly Monty’s) is the same building as we see in this episode it does look the same height-  It’s either had cladding fitted or it was slightly in front of this building where the car park was and is now gone. Thoughts? I think it’s the same building.

236B83F3-4E97-46F6-9106-A40BF41E1DA1.jpeg

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

Good work, @Matt5! Sure looks the part. 

Such a hilarious scene... :) 

Ha ha yes even Crockett was laughing - more like Don when Izzy said his friend’s old lady shot him the night before.

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Another “Nobody Lives Forever” - Im not 100% sure if this building (now partly Monty’s) is the same building as we see in this episode it does look the same height-  It’s either had cladding fitted or it was slightly in front of this building where the car park was and is now gone. Thoughts? I think it’s the same building.

236B83F3-4E97-46F6-9106-A40BF41E1DA1.jpeg

Yeah, that's definitely it.  Luckily the 1986 aerial has enough of an angle that we can see the side of the building.

izzynlf.png.8cc662cd99bcf6032dcd9ab3d61004da.png

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Just updated this episode on my site with Airtommy's found alleyway and several pictures I had taken in the past. System seems to be working after the move. Took a bit but it is working now.

• Like 1

vor 7 Stunden schrieb C Glide:

Just updated this episode on my site with Airtommy's found alleyway and several pictures I had taken in the past. System seems to be working after the move. Took a bit but it is working now.

LOL now you‘ve trained yourself with a small addition episode, you are prepared for the big addition cases in 43 episodes for 50+ locations!

• Like 1

Yup. I have no logical reason why but whenever I take a break especially move and the computer I use for my sites is off for a while it always seems to have problems for a bit when it first goes back into use. All seems to be fixed now so work continues. Also adding updates to Burn Notice. Adding pictures right now to Things Unseen that I took almost a year ago. Jim will like that.

• Like 1

nice pics from Brenda´s house. It was built and designed in 1982 by Peter Blitstein who also live in it at that time. He also designed the Phil the Shill house.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-13 um 19.07.31.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-13 um 19.07.45.png

NLF2.jpg

• Like 3

• 10 months later...
Am 26.2.2019 um 16:53 schrieb airtommy:

Fantastic pictures!  Especially that you caught the top right window of the Marriott that we see when the camera swings out for a few frames.

Now I'm not so sure the staircase has been replaced.  It might be the same one but with a new railing.

Looks replaced if we compare with the 2008 Street view (black bstaircase, I doubt that someone repaints such a metal staircase given all the tiny metal layers contained)

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-09 um 14.45.22.png

• Like 1

Morgan´s place at 1724 Bay Road in time travel at Google Street view. In 2007 it looked liked in 1985, it was torn down later.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-09 um 14.40.03.png

• Like 2