Greetings From Miami

DanJ

Hello,I have noticed that this is a predominantly German language web site and assume that most of you here will not understand a word of this. Nevertheless, I woudn't want to come aboard here and appear to be standoffish, hence this post to say hello.I post regularly at another web site that some of you are probably familiar with: www.miami-vice.org. I have chosen to use the same "handle" here as over there just in case some of you recognize it so you'll know better who I am.I had the pleasure of meeting Kaipi and Danman a few months ago in Miami and am always eager to meet fellow Miami Vice fans whenever they come to town. Hopefully you speak English, since I don't know a single word of German - otherwise bring a translator, please!I am looking for the section that has episode screen shots but haven't found it yet. I'll keep looking and will try to post from time to time if possible, but frankly you'll do better to visit the .org site to catch up with me.I look forward to visiting this site and maybe chatting with some of you from time to time.DJ

• Administrators

hi danj, welcome to miamivice.info. 8)writing in english here is no problem at all. most of our members understand your language, and a great part also speaks/writes it (no sophisticated oxford english, but understandable i guess ...). so whenever you have time feel free to post in your language. :Dwe do have a forum translator already but unfortunately it doesn't work since a short time. i know caipi is working hard on the problem.in the encyclopedia you'll find the episode descriptions including the screenshots.season 1 - season 2 - season 3 - season 4 - season 5i hope this helps.

Welcom DanJ on our Website and let us meet one Day in Miami for a Drink and let us talk over Vice and more.Have a good time here on MiamiVice.Info :prost:

Warm welcome aboard! A lot of fun here in this forum! I hope, even if you not always are here, you will feel fine, nevertheless, because also we are here a big family! :radio:

• Administrators

Greetings to MiamiHi DanJ,welcome to miamivice.info.It was great meeting you, Rick and Danman in Miami. I hope, we can do that again if we are back in town. ;) And I'm sure we will.Have fun on mv.info and I'm looking forward for more Vice locations to come :radar:

RE: Greetings to MiamiHello, DanJWelcome to our site. :blumen: :blumen:Have a lot of fun here.Everybody is very nice here. You will feel fine here.As “Tom Peps†it says: We are a big family!!!!!!!!!!GreetingsTanny

RE: Greetings to Miami...hello DanJ... welcome to the most passional built miami vice site of this planet. We appreciate to welcome another member from the us!! :radar: :radar: :radar:

RE: Greetings to MiamiHi and welcome onboard, DanJ. With Caipi You have already met one of our VIP's... :DBut who to hell is Danman? Maybe in another life I have heard anything about him... ;)

• 3 months later...