Little Miss Dangerous (Fiona) Fans

miamijimf

Madison is right next to better known Morristown N.J. I can't believe I will be on vacation again! Jim please have a talk with Fiona and tell her to check with me next time before she schedules another New Jersey gig! :p

WILCO

• 1 month later...

Wow what a performance! Last Saturday I attended "Back To The 80s" the school fund raiser in Madison, NJ featuring the singing of Fiona Flanagan (Jackie in LMD) and the rock music of Bobby Messano and his band. Fiona, who was an up and coming rock star during Vice days, has several records, CDs, music videos, and movie roles to her credit besides her Vice guest appearance. Although now in private life, she still sings on occasion to support her musician friends and for charity. Her voice sounds better than ever. To see my best pics go to link (my second myspace site) and click on View My pics. Madison is a beautiful area, lots of nice old homes. The snow was pretty and a real change from Fla. The event was packed with appreciative people. Bobby Messano, a full time musician, is an amazingly nice guy with a really good band. F-man- Too bad you were on vacation and missed the show. I know you dig 80s rock.She sang quite a few hits with enthusiasm and style. Included were three of her own:Set 1:1. I Try (Macy Gray)2. Knock on Wood (Amii Stewart)3. Free Fallin' (Tom Petty)4. TALK TO ME (Fiona)5. Roll With the Changes (REO Speedwagon)6. It's A Heartache (Bonnie Tyler)7. Good Riddance (Green Day)8. Willie (Little Feat)9. These Dreams (Heart)Set 2:1. KISS THE BOYS GOODBYE (Fiona)2. Drift Away (Dobie Gray)3. Stay With Me (Faces)4. Let Love Rule (Lenny Kravitz) with a little Hey Jude at the end5. Desperado (Eagles)6. Faithfully (Journey)7. River Deep Mountain High (Ike and Tina Turner)8. Rock 'n' Roll (Led Zeppelin)9. High Enough (Damn Yankees)10. Stop Draggin' My Heart Around (Stevie Nicks/Tom Petty)11. You Can't Always Get What You Want (Stones)12. We Belong (Pat Benatar) 13. Love Me Like A Man (Bonnie Raitt) 14. Come To My Window (Melissa Etheridge)15. Don't Stop Believin' (Journey)16. HANG YOUR HEART ON ME (Fiona)

• Administrators

Thanks for the update Jim! Sounds like it was a performance not to be missed!Oh well, next time! ;)

i would have enjoyed that too.i think i'm more obsessed than ever right now with the LMD cues by jan hammer. i really hope i can get that one out soon.sorry, didn't mean to change subject.that's a great set list!

• 2 months later...

For photos and a brief video of Fiona's latest performance on 21 May 10 at the Mexicali Blues in Teaneck, NJ go here.

• 5 months later...

Thanks to Carlo for creating and Caipi for posting the Fiona banner at the top of the home page. Nice job. It alternates with the othe banners, John Diehl's etc so if you dont see it at first, log in a few times until it shows. I'm sending her an email to tell her about it.

• 4 months later...

Fiona (a.k.a. Jackie in LMD) now has a personal web site. It's a very professional site and has links to a lot of her music. She was and is quite a singer. Those of you who know her only as an actress in LMD should check it out: http://www.fionarock.com/My web page captures a lot of her recent performances for fun and charity as well as her classic videos etc. Page two is about the Vice episode. Link comments welcome.

• 6 months later...

Fiona has taken the next step in her return to singing with her first new album in 20 years. It's entitled Unbroken. It contains mainly new songs and was produced by James Christian of the House Of Lords. Her voice is better than ever. No retouching was required for her cover photo.You can hear one of the takes on the album at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO6Jh-KHSRkHere is a promovideo:

To pre-order the CD and get a signed copy with a free signed photo see her new web site http://www.fionarock.com/

She has a cool sound. I especially like "Wild one" and "Badge of love." On the other side though, no offense meant of course it's just my opinion, "I've released you" I don't like at all. Also, these opinions are on the sound of the song, not the lyrics. I just heard samples so I didn't get the whole story.I love when her voice breaks. That sounds "cool" :clap:

• 7 months later...

On April 26th 2012 Fiona (Jackie in Little Miss Dangerous) had a blast performing in Tokyo. She sang a few songs from her new CD and had a duet with her niece Minori or as she says her "Japaniece."Eingefügtes Bild