Jonas Brothers just got cool in my eyes!!

himenokuri

sorry but I don't care what reference they make to Miami Vice, they are never cool. They probably didn't even think of it, it was their manager or the producer/director of the music video. Their music sucks, I think.

The song doesn't do anything for me, and the Miami Vice segment is wrong. Tubbs wasn't anywhere near that heavy, and Crockett never wore a mustache. What's more, the lime green t-shirt goes with the black suit, not the white suit. The white suit gets a cyan t-shirt.

Loved it:happy: It's a parody, right? So not to look just like them, but it's obviously Vice. The song is cute, and it's not rap:clap: well, a little rap thrown in to make it seem more contemporary:)

• 2 weeks later...
The song doesn't do anything for me' date=' and the Miami Vice segment is wrong. Tubbs wasn't anywhere near that heavy, and Crockett never wore a mustache. What's more, the lime green t-shirt goes with the black suit, not the white suit. The white suit gets a cyan t-shirt.[/quote'] "Tubbs" is their Bodyguard Big Rob who was someone in al the segments. and besides Joe Jonas is a huge MV fan and this is a parody of it not a tribute and also during the James Bond(nick's fave before this vid came out) Robert Davi(from Licence to Kill) playing Mah Jongg with James Bond LOL