Crockett Timeline

Shill

Any body out there attempted a timeline of Crocketts life?? Football in the early 70's I guess, then Nam'? Joins cops, then marriage to Caroline, works with Evan, Eddie Rivers etc... Seems a mish-mash at the moment....:glossy:

• Administrators

There was already a good work on .org we were allowed to copy to the glossary on this site ---> click!Enjoy :cool:

Anything similar on Tubbs?Looking for a little more background on Tubbs. My big question is if his ancestry goes back to Puerto Rico.

• Administrators

Christine from mv.info - who is also a member here - is working on a large Tubbs biography. But she already wrote a "small one" in German - as far as I know she translated this text into English and miamijimf is busy to emend it. They just have to send in the text for posting it into the glossary.Gina's and Castillos's biographies are also available in German now - I haven't got the time yet to translate them. I hope I will make it soon. :radar:

There was already a good work on .org we were allowed to copy to the glossary on this site ---> click!Enjoy :cool:

Wow, that was excellent. Next, we need some sort of photo history of Crockett's life.

• Administrators
Next' date=' we need some sort of photo history of Crockett's life.[/quote']No problem at all, pal! Just grab the screenshots and send them to me. :DOr - just in case you don't know how to do that - chose them among the 3000 screenshots you can already find in the glossary/edisode guide. :p

• Administrators

Im looking forward to seeing a photo history of Crockett's life !

Me too! Any volunteers?? :radar: