JESSE JOHNSON (DON's son) Looks JUST like DON!!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here is the latest photo of DON JOHNSON's son, JESSE.Does he look like his ol man or what?Give this guy a pastel t-shirt and a blazer, and you've got a young DON JOHNSON! Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

No doubt about that one. He's definitely not the milk man's kid.The eyes, nose, chin, smile are identical.

No doubt about that one. He's definitely not the milk man's kid.The eyes' date=' nose, chin, smile are identical.[/quote']Amazing, isn't it?!!!

And not the postman´s kid.CHristine

No doubt about that one. He's definitely not the milk man's kid.The eyes' date=' nose, chin, smile are identical.[/quote']

He is the Sonny Crockett after Don, definately. It's an amazing match. Put Don in the day, and Jesse together you'd think they were twins.Thanks C&B

I think they should do a MIAMI VICE made for TV movie, and Jesse (who is an actor) could play BILLY CROCKETT! Then BILLY could be a vice cop and take over the show. Perhaps team up with Tubbs son who disappeared. (That way, it would still be "Crockett and Tubbs")

Great Idea

I think they should do a MIAMI VICE made for TV movie' date=' and Jesse (who is an actor) could play BILLY CROCKETT! Then BILLY could be a vice cop and take over the show. Perhaps team up with Tubbs son who disappeared. (That way, it would still be "Crockett and Tubbs")[/quote']YOU SHOULD SEND THAT ON TO THE NBC PRODUCERS THROUGH AN EMAILGREAT IDEA FOR A SECOND VICE SHOW

Or maybe a big screen version.Done retro style(circa 1985)this time.Use computer generated backgrounds and cars(like Sin City did) to keep the look authentic.If PMT has a son that's an actor,think of the positive buzz that would create.The kids reprising their fathers roles.Just a thought.

• 4 weeks later...

Was that last photo of Jesse from Nash?The last photo you posted of Jesse looks like he did in 6th season Nash Bridges when he played Bobby Bridges' Son. Briefly in a pool hall scene he also played young Nash talking to Bobby about going to Vietnam. As soon as Bobby gives Nash the Cuda DJ takes over as an older Nash and some other guy takes over as an older Bobby. it's all part of Nash's fever in Quack Fever.If anyone saw Redline Jesse looked very much like his dad complete with a cool car to drive.

If Michael Mann is booked solid,maybe Joel Surnow would be interested in a new Vice project somewhere down the road.He used to be connected with the show back in the day.

• 3 months later...

The last photo you posted of Jesse looks like he did in 6th season Nash Bridges when he played Bobby Bridges' Son. Briefly in a pool hall scene he also played young Nash talking to Bobby about going to Vietnam. As soon as Bobby gives Nash the Cuda DJ takes over as an older Nash and some other guy takes over as an older Bobby. it's all part of Nash's fever in Quack Fever.If anyone saw Redline Jesse looked very much like his dad complete with a cool car to drive.

Nancy, Hi! I didn't know that was Jesse that played Bobby's son on Nash, wow. And now look at him! Hey I see they finally came out with season one of Nash.....lol.......nothing like the wait. Sue

Let's hope.I still like my idea about this guy playing Billy Crockett!

Coop, that is a great idea! Second Gen of Vice! I'd watch it but Don and Philip would have to be in there somewhere. Jesse looks so much like his dad, especially in the first pic you posted. thanks as usual....Sue