Baddest Villain Of All Time

timm525

• Administrators

OK, who is the baddest villain of all time and why?Let's do the top three.Afterwords, I say we do a poll and vote on which ones get the most responses.1. Darth Vader: How cool is that to choke/suffocate/electrocute/dice up an incompetent idiot that you work with. Also, he takes absolutely no s**t or failure from anyone. For that he gets my #1 vote.2. The Terminator: He is unstoppable and single minded of purpose. He will not stop until his mission is complete or die trying.3. Khan Noonien Singh: His quest to first take over the world, then to kill Admiral Kirk and then take over the universe makes him one of the most ruthless blood thirsty villains that ever lived. His genetic engineering gave him superior intelligence, ability and ambition.What do you all think? Who else??? And why???

Maybe not the baddest but my personal favourite has to be BENNETT out of commando! How on earth could a fat Freddy Mercury lookalike in a chainmail vest and leather trousers get the better of Arnie!

Eingefügtes BildNot the baddest but my favorite. Somehow he still came across as a nice guy. It was only in You Only Live Twice which we got to see blofelds face. Donald Pleasence played blofeld. Blofelds plan was to capture American and Soviet Union space vehicles and use them motivate the start of WWIII.

• Administrators

And he also killed James Bond's wife, Theresa in "On Her Majesty's Secret Service".

Mine would be Michael Myers of Halloween fame, as you can't kill him and in Dr Loomis' words, he is pure evil.

Genreal Zod from Superman 2. Typical limey wanting to take over the planet. He had a nice lookin girlfriend (bird) tooEingefügtes Bild

Shill is that all you think about,women?:D