DJ in Rush Hour 3 ???

Ell.a

• Administrators

gloria von unserer partnerseite donjohnsoncentral.com hat auf einer polnischen filmwebsite einen folgenden über don johnson gefunden:

Don Johnson und Jackie Chan wurden ausgesucht, um in einer Actionkommödie (Arbeitstitel "A bullet for pretty baby") zusammen zu spielen. Athur Sarkissian, der mit Chan bereits in der "Rush Hour Trilogie" zusammengearbeitet hat, wird auch hier wieder die Produktion übernehmen.Die Geschichte spielt im heutigen San Francisco und handelt von einem hochkarätigen Zuhälter (Don Johnson) und einem Kleinkriminellen (Jackie Chan), die beide die gleiche Frau lieben. Im Kampf gegen einen Gangsterboss aus Oakland überwinden sie jedoch ihre Zwistigkeiten.Das Projekt befindet sich in der Vorproduktion, das Skript wurde an verschiedene Regisseure versandt, und die weibliche Hauptrolle muss noch besetzt werden. Den Vertrieb wird Visual Factory übernehmen und Igor Sekolic (Mitarbeiter von Visual Factory, Visial Effects) nennt die Geschichte "eine Aktion-Komödie mit einer Tarantino-Wendung".(thanks to gloria for this information!)

die fotos stammen von einem arbeitstreffen im oktober 2006.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Guest wizard49er

RE: dj's filmprojekt 2007?Das wäre ja acht genial :D :D :DDen will ich sehen ;)Wir können hier ja jeder was reinschreiben wenn es Neuigkeiten zur Produktion und release usw. gibt 8)

RE: dj's filmprojekt 2007?Don Johnson als Zuhälter??? Nö, das passt doch net :schwitz: :schwitz:Eine unehrenhafte Rolle...aber ihn wieder mal im Kino zu sehen wär sensationell :) :)

Ich denke schon, dass er auch die Rolle als Zuhälter für sich passend machen kann. Er hat ja schon bewiesen, dass er auch fiese Typen spielen kann - z. B. in Jenseits der Unschuld.

DJ als Zuhälter find ich gar nicht mal so schlecht !!! :D :DDa kommt er doch seiner Sonny Rolle ganz nah, oder ??? :rauchen:Und wer weiß - vielleicht lassen sie ihn ja in Vice ähnliche Klamotten spielen !!! =)Greetings Joe

• 2 weeks later...

DJ in Rush Hour 3 ???Hallo Zusammen, wie ich in meinem Londonbericht erwähnte, kamen wir am Bühnenausgang des Theaters an, als ein "James Belushie Double" etwas erzählte. Er sprach mit einem Pärchen, hinter dem wir direkt Stellung bezogen hatten.Start Beslushi .... "yes - he is very tired now ...." (undeutlich) ... "but in two weeks we will start shooting in Paris. With Jackie Chan ... you know?. Its for "Rush Hourer 3".. (...). I am there because I will be produce Rush Hour 4 ..." Hmmm ?(??? Ich streue ja nur ungern Gerüchte. Aber zusammen mit dem Arbeitstreffen von Don und Jackie Chan in Paris ... könnte das doch zusammenpassen....Oder der Kerl hat nur von sich gesprochen, aber dann hätte er verdammt schnell das Thema wechseln müssen.Also - ich bin mal gespannt! Was meint ihr?

Hatte er vielleicht den Namen DJ bzw. he verwendet ???Wenn nicht ist es für mich eher unwahrscheinlich !!! :)Aber man könnte schon in Betracht ziehen, dass DJ bei solch einem Film mitmacht !!! :klatsch:Ich wünsch es ihm und uns !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :klatsch: :klatsch:Greetings Joe

RE: DJ in Rush Hour 3 ???Hi all,I am new to this forum and just joined to respond. Hope English is no problem.It could well be that Don Johnson goes to Paris after Guys & Dolls ends on March 31 for him. Don had dinner with Jackie Chan of Rush Hour 3 last year in October in Paris. They discussed possible projects together. As Rush Hour 3 is still filming in Paris at the moment, it is not unlikely that Don will visit them or even play a part. Just an idea, no gossip, so one never knows!

RE: DJ in Rush Hour 3 ???Hi all,I am new to this forum and just joined to respond. Hope English is no problem.It could well be that Don Johnson goes to Paris after Guys & Dolls ends on March 31 for him. Don had dinner with Jackie Chan of Rush Hour 3 last year in October in Paris. They discussed possible projects together. As Rush Hour 3 is still filming in Paris at the moment, it is not unlikely that Don will visit them or even play a part. Just an idea, no gossip, so one never knows!

RE: DJ in Rush Hour 3 ???

Original von MiepHi all,I am new to this forum and just joined to respond. Hope English is no problem.It could well be that Don Johnson goes to Paris after Guys & Dolls ends on March 31 for him. Don had dinner with Jackie Chan of Rush Hour 3 last year in October in Paris. They discussed possible projects together. As Rush Hour 3 is still filming in Paris at the moment, it is not unlikely that Don will visit them or even play a part.Just an idea, no gossip, so one never knows!

Hello Miep!!!At first welcome to our site!!! :blumen::blumen:You are sure this could be right?? I cannot believe this.

RE: DJ in Rush Hour 3 ???

Original von MiepHi all,I am new to this forum and just joined to respond. Hope English is no problem.It could well be that Don Johnson goes to Paris after Guys & Dolls ends on March 31 for him. Don had dinner with Jackie Chan of Rush Hour 3 last year in October in Paris. They discussed possible projects together. As Rush Hour 3 is still filming in Paris at the moment, it is not unlikely that Don will visit them or even play a part.Just an idea, no gossip, so one never knows!

Hello Miep!!!At first welcome to our site!!! :blumen::blumen:You are sure this could be right?? I cannot believe this.

• Administrators

there are some rumors about this project. gloria discovered the news on a polish webite and we had a thread about this already in february, but i guess mraetsch missed it. so i just merged the two threads into one, to make it more easier to find informations about that.

• Administrators

there are some rumors about this project. gloria discovered the news on a polish webite and we had a thread about this already in february, but i guess mraetsch missed it. so i just merged the two threads into one, to make it more easier to find informations about that.

Hello all,I did some further investigation this evening and found:From Screen Daily, posted February 13, 2007:Don Johnson and Jackie Chan plan action comedy Pretty Baby Wendy Mitchell in Berlin Don Johnson and Jackie Chan are set to co-star in action comedy A Bullet For Pretty Baby. Arthur Sarkissian, who worked with Chan on the Rush Hour trilogy, is producing with George Edde. The contemporary San Francisco-set story is about a high-class pimp (Johnson) and small-time crook (Chan) both connected to the same woman, who overcome their differences to fight an Oakland ganglord. The project is in pre-production now with the script out to directors. The female lead is yet to be cast. Visual Factory is handling sales, and the company's Igor Sekulic calls the story “an action comedy with a Tarantino twist.†Johnson is currently playing another criminal, mobster Nathan Detroit, in London’s West End production of Guys & Dolls.

Hello all,I did some further investigation this evening and found:From Screen Daily, posted February 13, 2007:Don Johnson and Jackie Chan plan action comedy Pretty Baby Wendy Mitchell in Berlin Don Johnson and Jackie Chan are set to co-star in action comedy A Bullet For Pretty Baby. Arthur Sarkissian, who worked with Chan on the Rush Hour trilogy, is producing with George Edde. The contemporary San Francisco-set story is about a high-class pimp (Johnson) and small-time crook (Chan) both connected to the same woman, who overcome their differences to fight an Oakland ganglord. The project is in pre-production now with the script out to directors. The female lead is yet to be cast. Visual Factory is handling sales, and the company's Igor Sekulic calls the story “an action comedy with a Tarantino twist.†Johnson is currently playing another criminal, mobster Nathan Detroit, in London’s West End production of Guys & Dolls.